Heather Heights Located in Pittsford NY

Reviews of Heather Heights Located in Pittsford NY

Assisted Living Reviews for Heather Heights Located in Pittsford NY

May 10, 2016

By Pat123962250

At Heather Heights, they have the services that my friend needs. The staff was great. The supervision staff, desk staff, and daytime staff have been supportive. They’re not all doing the same job, so there’s different people for different things.

October 27, 2015

My father was at Heather Heights for respite week while I went on vacation. It was very nice. The apartments seemed to be well taken care of. Everybody was very considerate and patient. They had sing-a-longs. The dining area was very beautiful, but very expensive, like $2,000 a week. The staff and the nurses were very considerate.

January 09, 2015

Heather Heights has a nursing home atmosphere. They only have single rooms. I needed an apartment for my mother-in-law. It is a very old community that is not active. The only activity that I saw that they were having was a happy hour and an ice cream social. To improve the place, they probably need a bigger facility.

November 07, 2014

By Tom96105050

We also visited Heather Heights of Pittsford, and it is an absolutely gorgeous facility. The staff are very friendly. Everybody was really genuinely pleasant, and they had a bunch of activities.

December 16, 2013

By Sandy28

Heather Heights of Pittsford was very nice. The staff was very pleasant. Their rooms were more like the studio type instead of apartment type. It's more of a memory care facility, and I just didn't think it was suitable for my mother.

Memory Care Reviews for Heather Heights Located in Pittsford NY

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 370-F-220

• Get Costs

About Heather Heights Located in Pittsford NY

Heather Heights of Pittsford offers a cozy home-like atmosphere with luxury amenities. Our enhanced levels of care gives families the ability to have their loved one age in place with care that is unmatched in the local area. Family owned and operated since 1999, Heather Heights is a luxurious one-story Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence with amenities including our ice cream parlor, 5-star dining, movie theater, chapel, fireplace lounges and much more. Located in the village of Pittsford, on 14 stunning acres of beautifully maintained grounds, we are close to local shopping and restaurants.

Property Highlights Include:
    • Fully Furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms
    • Personalized Care Plans
    • Diabetic Care, Oxygen Licensed, Special Diets
    • Daily Housekeeping
    • Ice Cream Parlor, 2 Activities Rooms, Beauty Salon and Computer & Internet Access
    • Assistance with Aide & Attendance benefit paperwork for veterans and widows/widowers of veterans.
    • Wander Prevention System
    • Emergency Call Bell System

We are a family. Our staff, our residents and our resident’s loved ones are truly a family.

Map of Heather Heights Located in Pittsford NY