Washington Township Senior Living

Reviews of Washington Township Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Washington Township Senior Living

January 06, 2014

By Kathy82591850

I really liked Washington Township Senior Living when we went there. It was very clean. I thought it was more convenient if ever my mother-in-law wanted to go out. If she took one turn, there was a store and she would not get lost. The staff were very nice. I thought it was more than just an assisted living facility. They had medical staff all the time like doctors and nurses. When we were there, we thought that was a little too much. They also had a lot of activities for the residents.

Nursing Home Reviews for Washington Township Senior Living

• Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

• About Washington Township Senior Living

Washington Township Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Sewell, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Washington Township Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Sewell, NJ.

Map of Washington Township Senior Living