Summit Place Glassboro, NJ

Summit Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Summit Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Summit Place

May 29, 2015

My dad is at Summit Place. Everything is very nice. We have no complaints. He has been there for two months now, and it has been good. He likes the food. He gets three meals a day plus snacks. They do bingo, and they play cards.

February 17, 2015

By Pam Crupi

My siblings and I are very pleased with the facility my dad is in. The best part is that he loves it too! And he looks and sounds better than he has in years.

September 27, 2013

By Linda66193750

I have visited. It was not a huge complex but it was very nice and clean. They offer all the things that the other facility does. They also have activities for their seniors. When I went there, people were very accommodating. Finally, and unfortunately, we can't afford this place.

July 12, 2013

By crmbrite

I have my aunt here, a community that is not too big for her but affordable. Their apartments are clean. They have studio, studio deluxe and one-bedroom apartments. We have her in the deluxe. They have a garden in the center of the building where residents can go outside but still enclosed so there is no way for anyone to get out. It is a secured community. Their dining room is right in the front and it is all open floor plan. Residents have their tables set up and they get waited on. They also have many activities for them to do. They have a TV room where they have movie nights. They also play different card games like bingos. Entertainers would come in a couple of days a week. The also have senior prom nights once a month where they dress up and they have a DJ that comes there and entertain them. On Fridays, they go out to lunch or out for the day.

Costs for Summit Place

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: Yes

About Summit Place

At Summit Place, our assisted living community in Glassboro, NJ, our residents live in a relaxed, home-like atmosphere where we are committed to delivering compassionate service and helping them thrive. We offer a range of quieter pursuits, like arts and crafts, as well as social activities, like bingo, live entertainment, and line dancing. We are a pet-friendly community, and even offer residents pet therapy. Our senior living community is near Washington Township and offers picnic lunches, barbecues, and frequent trips to town for shopping and dining excursions. Contact us to learn more about our Glouchester County assisted living community today.

Map of Summit Place