Summit Place

Reviews of Summit Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Summit Place

February 03, 2014

By Chris & Family

When it's time to make the decision to put a parent in an assisted living facility, it's a very difficult decision. I found that Post House was very understanding and made the process a lot easier. The place is more like a home setting than a hospital setting. I liked the fact that it was all on one floor. The meals are served to the residents. They take good care of them. They seem to have more time for one on one. The staff treats all the residents with respect and kindness. I like the fact that they go out to lunch. They have activities, especially bingo, to keep the residents occupied. They have a TV room to watch movies. They have family night that brings all the families together for enjoyment. The building is secure. The residents can go outside in the garden area securely and enjoy being outside. It makes the residents feel independent while giving them freedom and keeping them safe at the same time. I'm glad I chose Post House.

September 27, 2013

By Linda66193750

I have visited Post House. It was not a huge complex but it was very nice and clean. They offer all the things that the other facility does. They also have activities for their seniors. When I went there, people were very accommodating. Finally, and unfortunately, we can't afford this place.

July 12, 2013

By crmbrite

I have my aunt in Post House, a community that is not too big for her but affordable. Their apartments are clean. They have studio, studio deluxe and one-bedroom apartments. We have her in the deluxe. They have a garden in the center of the building where residents can go outside but still enclosed so there is no way for anyone to get out. It is a secured community. Their dining room is right in the front and it is all open floor plan. Residents have their tables set up and they get waited on. They also have many activities for them to do. They have a TV room where they have movie nights. They also play different card games like bingos. Entertainers would come in a couple of days a week. The also have senior prom nights once a month where they dress up and they have a DJ that comes there and entertain them. On Fridays, they go out to lunch or out for the day.

Costs for Summit Place

Photos of Summit Place

Services and Amenities of Summit Place

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Studio Deluxe

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Summit Place

At Summit Place, our variety of services and programs, including assisted living, companion living and respite care, fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar, or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, our varying levels of service and activities accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Our assisted living residences offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free of the daily worries associated with living alone. At Summit Place, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

We combine retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Map of Summit Place