Terraces at Parke Place

Terraces at Parke Place (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Terraces at Parke Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Terraces at Parke Place

March 12, 2014

Terraces was a beautiful place, and not far from my home. The person that I spoke to was very nice and she showed me around. The place has a very nice atmosphere, and the rooms were beautiful. It was a large room and was furnished well. I saw the dining area and the big room. The dining room was nice. The staff was very nice and pleasant. Overall, it was nice.

September 12, 2012

By bms217

The staff was very courteous and treat the residents like friends and equals rather than patients. The building does not smell like a hospital like others that I have been in while doing community service with my church around the holidays. My grandmother was very nervous about moving in however she got more acclimated once she realized she could bring things from her house, like furniture and other decorations for her room. Her room looks just like a sized down version of her former house. We even ate lunch with her before taking her out for shopping and her birthday dinner, and I was surprised to find that the food was actually really good, nothing like hospital food which was what I was expecting. The grounds are well manicured and my grandmother loves to garden, which has become her unofficial job at the facility, she waters and weeds every day under the supervision of the staff. I'm very happy that my grandmother is in good hands and can live in such a nice place.

Costs for Terraces at Parke Place

Photos of Terraces at Parke Place

Services and Amenities of Terraces at Parke Place

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 35A003

• About Terraces at Parke Place

At Terraces at Parke Place, everything we do focuses on our residents. Our most important goal is to provide the best possible support services for each individual resident. Terraces at Parke Place provides a Special Needs Unit for those residents that require a secure living environment, as well as those residents who have higher medical needs, but do not need the care provided in a nursing home setting. At Terraces at Parke Place, you will receive just the right amount of assistance while maintaining as much independence as possible. Selecting Terraces at Parke Place as your home can provide you with a stress-free, worry-free lifestyle.

Situated in the heart of beautiful Washington Township, Terraces at Parke Place offers the best of both worlds. Our relaxed setting is combined with convenience to shopping in nearby Pitman’s quaint antique shops or at any of the area stores. Picture yourself strolling along paths surrounded by 3 acres of gorgeous scenery, or just relaxing outside while watching the world go by. Our spacious, private suites are designed to accommodate either individuals or couples. The well-appointed common areas are ideal for socializing with newfound friends. Values, such as culture, pride, choice and independence are hallmarks of our community.

At Terraces at Parke Place, our staff are some of the best professionals in the area, from healthcare to food preparation and residential services. We are committed to the highest level of quality care. Everything we do is focused on providing the best Assisted Living experience for our residents. Our residents enjoy a life of personal choice, rich in a wide range of daily activities, restaurant style dining and meaningful lifestyle options. Residents are encouraged to participate as little or as much as they like and family and friends are always welcome to join our activities and special events. At Terraces at Parke Place, you will find delicious, nutritious meals with daily menu selections prepared by our own chefs. We strive to respect each resident’s sense of freedom and independence. We are sensitive to each individual need while, at the same time, providing essential security.

We understand that every person has unique and special needs. The personal preferences and needs of our residents are the guiding principle in customizing an individualized service plan for each resident. Terraces at Parke Place offers the following services:

• Restaurant Style Dining
    • Personal Laundry Services
    • Scheduled Transportation
    • Social And Recreational Opportunities
    • Hospice Services
    • Beautician Services On-Site, And More…

Thank you for your interest at Terraces at Parke Place. If you would like to learn more about Terraces at Parke Place please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

DePaul Healthcare is a family-owned company that operates seven long term care and assisted living facilities in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We have a 30-year history of providing quality care to our residents and patients.

Map of Terraces at Parke Place