Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

Reviews of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

January 29, 2018

By Mary Wieckowski

I would like to recommend this facility as a former patient. I will miss the friends I made while I was there.

January 11, 2018

By John Mazziafero

if you need good therapy in a comfortable environment, choose Elmwood Hills

January 02, 2018

By Nora Escobar

I'm very satisfied with Elmwood Hills. Physical therapy helped me and staff were wonderful.. I do not have any complaints

December 14, 2017

By Lucille Amedio

I was admitted to to Elmwood Hills for therapy because i chose a place close to my home in Hammonton, NJ. I would give Elmwood the highest recommendation for doing their job 100% and I am healed. It is also a beautiful place

December 01, 2017

By Marion Charlton

They were patient with me even at my hardest time, For the most part, the staff worked with me in a positive and loving way.

November 23, 2017

By Hariette L

facility is clean with a pleasant atmosphere. special thanks to the kitchen staff and therapy staff who worked overtime to accommodate specific needs

October 26, 2017

By Justice E.D. Coleman

I trust them, they make you feel like they want you to succeed. The activities are great.

September 19, 2017

By Lynda Oppenheim

Elmwood Hills was a good place to stay. The staff was great and so was the food. Very clean.

September 18, 2017

By Janice Miller

fantastic, bright, clean, friendly and wonderful at Elmwood Hills!

August 24, 2017

By William Werbany

very clean place. The staff makes you feel comfortable and everyone is easy to get along with. I also enjoyed the activities. I will come back here if I need to in the future!

August 08, 2017

By Cynthia Richmond

Elwood Hills rehab is very clean and has nice surroundings. Therapy got me from crawling, to walking with my walker

July 28, 2017

By Judith A Melvin

I have been a resident at Elmwood Hills Healthcare four times in two years. I have returned because of their therapists. They are an excellent group of professionals. Also, their first and second shift of nursing staff and aides are also a great group of people.

July 24, 2017

By Amy Dougherty

The people who worked with me at Elmwood Hills in Blackwood, were great. Therapy pushed just enough to get me to my goal so I could go home. When I first came here, I would not have believed I would be where I am now.

January 08, 2016

By David99974550

A caring, devoted and highly professional staff, from nurses, therapists right on down to housekeepers and dietary staff. Very clean, plenty of activities, all in all a very cheerful place!

Photos of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

Services and Amenities of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

About Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

/senior-living/new-jersey/blackwood/elmwood-hills-healthcare-center

We are a 300 bed Skilled Nursing Facility that offers the highest level of care to a broad population. We have achieved 5 star Quality Measures and pride ourselves on delivering great results for our short term sub-acute rehabilitation patients and our long term care residents alike. Our facility has 4 long term care units and 2 rehab units, a beautiful fully enclosed patio for gardening and summer barbecues and a café that is open for our visitors and residents. Recently, we have renovated our rehab gym and outfitted it with hi-tech equipment making it truly state-of-the-art.

We are most proud of our many repeat customers and word-of-mouth referrals that indicates the fantastic work that is done each day at Elmwood Hills.

Map of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center