Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

Reviews of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

February 05, 2020

By Mary Polhamus

I would recommend Elmwood Hills. It's very clean and the therapy is great. I feel as though all services here are good.

Mary, thank you for the recommendation! We are glad to hear that you had a good stay at our facility, and a great time in our therapy program. Thank you for sharing your experience at Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center.

January 27, 2020

By Yolanda Deangelis

It was very clean. The therapy and food were good.

Yolanda, we are glad that you had a good experience with our therapy program. We really pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our facility, and are glad that we met our satisfaction. Thank you for sharing your experience at Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center.

January 15, 2020

By Ruth Startare

Everyone was courteous here. I have nothing bad to say about my stay. They did a great job for me.

Ruth, we are glad that you had a great stay. We are happy that you were also satisfied with the care that you received. Thank you for sharing your experience at Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center.

November 18, 2019

By Kathy Rose

I received good care here. Everyone was friendly and nice. Thank you for all your food care here.

Kathy, thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your kind words about our staff and care services. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center.

September 11, 2019

By Debra Goodon

Very good care, your needs are met quickly, also it is clean and has great therapy.

Thank you Debra for your review. Your feedback and support mean the world to us here at Elmwood.

February 06, 2019

By Rosa Cordona

Very kind people that are helpful, treat you nice and there for you. This is a nice place.

Thank you Rosa for your review, we are pleased to be of assistance to you here at Elmwood.

July 24, 2017

By Amy Dougherty

The people who worked with me at Elmwood Hills in Blackwood, were great. Therapy pushed just enough to get me to my goal so I could go home. When I first came here, I would not have believed I would be where I am now.

January 08, 2016

By David99974550

A caring, devoted and highly professional staff, from nurses, therapists right on down to housekeepers and dietary staff. Very clean, plenty of activities, all in all a very cheerful place!

Photos of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

Services and Amenities of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Coffee Shop

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

About Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

We are a 300 bed Skilled Nursing Facility that offers the highest level of care to a broad population. We have achieved 5 star Quality Measures and pride ourselves on delivering great results for our short term sub-acute rehabilitation patients and our long term care residents alike. Our facility has 4 long term care units and 2 rehab units, a beautiful fully enclosed patio for gardening and summer barbecues and a café that is open for our visitors and residents. Recently, we have renovated our rehab gym and outfitted it with hi-tech equipment making it truly state-of-the-art.

We are most proud of our many repeat customers and word-of-mouth referrals that indicates the fantastic work that is done each day at Elmwood Hills.

Map of Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center