Garden Villas South

Reviews of Garden Villas South

Assisted Living Reviews for Garden Villas South

December 16, 2015

By Norm3

Garden Villas South has very large apartments, but staffing is extremely low. The problem there was if my father needed a little bit more help than they could give him, they wanted him to move directly to skilled care, which I find ridiculous. If you can do a lot on your own, then it is a nice place. But if you need more assistance, they don’t provide it. They didn’t have the care that my father needed. The apartment at Garden Villas South was probably the most beautiful room I have ever seen. The smallest apartment they had was probably 600 square feet. It had a big kitchen, a bedroom, an attached living room. They had a porch out the back door. They had a very big bathroom with a shower. It was very large. We had a meal during our visit and it was fabulous. It is the nicest place I have ever been in, but only because the staffing level was too low, that’s why I did not give them a perfect rating.

January 28, 2014

By Patricia77133350

My sister is here and she is very happy in that facility. We liked it because it has both assisted living and independent living. And also if she is going to need a nursing home, they have it there. The transition of care would be on the same flow. The facility is nice and clean. The staff to patient ratio is good and she likes the staff as well as the other residents. She also likes the activities that they offer. I was able to eat there and the food was very good. My sister has been really happy with the food.

Independent Living Reviews for Garden Villas South

Costs for Garden Villas South

Photos of Garden Villas South

Services and Amenities of Garden Villas South

• Fee Structure Extra: Breakfast/Lunch Plans Available For Independent Living; Pet Fee

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Golf
  • Pool

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Garden Villas South

Garden Villas South Luxury Retirement and Assisted Living Community continues the grand tradition of excellence established by the Delmar Gardens Family in 1965. Based in St. Louis and owned by the same local family for over 55 years, everything we do is founded upon a unique philosophy of love, care and understanding – a philosophy we nurture in all aspects of our daily lives and those of our residents and staff alike.

Our resort-like community offers Independent Retirement Living, Assisted Living and Enriched Memory Care COMING SOON with plenty of enhanced on-site services and specialists readily available for complete peace of mind. Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation is conveniently located on the campus.

Please feel free to take advantage of our exclusive invitation to experience luxurious retirement living before making a more permanent move. Enjoy a complimentary three-night, all-inclusive stay in a beautifully furnished apartment and experience first-hand what makes Garden Villas South the premier choice in retirement living.

Map of Garden Villas South