Brookdale Creve Coeur

Brookdale Creve Coeur (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Creve Coeur

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Creve Coeur

February 28, 2014

This community is a very nice old place. It's very big and very nicely done. The units were very big, but they are very expensive. At that time they didn’t have any openings so I wasn’t able to spend a lot of time dealing with them. I would definitely recommend this place as this is a high end facility.

October 03, 2013

By Shirley29

This community is really beautiful. It's everything a person would want, but it's just out of my range. It is a beautiful place and if I could afford it, I would be more than happy to live there. As a matter of fact, my daughter recommended it to me really. The staff were very helpful and very pleasant. She gave me much information as I needed. The lunch was nice. Everything was really nice.

August 27, 2013

By Brian10

It is really nice. It is almost like living in New York because you're in like a 10-story tall building. It is very upscale. They have indoor swimming pool. They have several different kinds of rooms. They have studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. If you want, you can also have like a full suite. They offered me a great deal as far as moving in there. They offered us like five months free stay. However, when I drove up there, I found that it was an ordeal just to get there. The location was inconvenient to me because it was right next to a busy interstate. It was also expensive for us. There were lots of rich people there that I don't think my mom would fit in very well. There were, however, many activities, maybe more than any other place I ever looked at.

June 21, 2013

They had an indoor pool and tons of activities. They had everything, thus it was too expensive. From the few residents that I met, the staff were great.

June 12, 2013

By KL1

This community was very good. It was very modern. The staff was very kind, friendly, and courteous. They had an exercise room and a pool. They also had a lot of activities. I talked to a few residents and they seemed very happy.

August 20, 2012

By GrandaughterK

I was extremely pleased when visiting this facility. I am familiar with several, and this one was very nice. I only came once with my mom to visit her friend, but I was shocked at the fancy community she lived in. There were several events going on and all the elders seemed to be really enjoying themselves with smiles on their faces. The location is really great and the stuff is so nice and caring!! The facility is beautiful and in a great neighborhood. The food at this facility is a culinary delight! The cook and food staff are excellent. My mother and I enjoyed a home-cooked tasting meal that was quite excellent. I was so impressed, it was like eating from my grandmas kitchen. My mom and dad are getting older, and I plan to keep this place in mind when putting them in a facility such as this. I don't think anyone could be more comfortable and happy living in a home such as this. I am for sure rating this facility a five star, more if I could.

January 04, 2012

By commercesd

Creve Coeru was a little further out than we wanted to be, but a friend recommended that we visit this facility as an option for our aunt. The shrubbery and trees outside were lovely - and there was plenty of seating around the outer area for residents and family to enjoy. The interior rooms were all clean and nicely decorated. The atmosphere was friendly and warm. The main rooms all featured nice furnishings and decorations. There was plenty for residents to do, from visiting with friends, to playing games, reading and watching films. The outside events scheduled involved the community, fine and casual dining and many cultural activities. The dining areas were homey, with many delicious looking options. Every dietary need is addressed by their dieticians and the chef seemed accommodating. He invited us to try some of his creations, all of which were nicely presented and tasty. The staff was consistently caring and kind - as we could see through their interactions with many of the residents. We are really glad that we decided to check this place out and it is at the top of our list as an option for our aunt.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Creve Coeur

October 02, 2014

I visited The Hallmark of Creve Coeur for a lecture. The facility itself appeared spacious and elegant. The management was very welcoming. The residents were sweet as well. Plus, they served a very nice breakfast that included fruits, coffee, and juice. They had a very interesting lecture on how to prevent scams in your life. The information was very helpful to me.

February 27, 2014

Hallmark was very good. In fact, it was one of the better places that I visited. The rooms were better in size. I don't know, I just can't get excited about it. The activities, I would say, were more extensive with more in-house kinds of things. They bring in music and singers. A little more upscale, I would say. Not quite what I wanted. It would be one that I would go to if I'd have to do it right now.

November 20, 2013

By Dorothy30

The environment at The Hallmark of Creve Coeur was very good. The facility looked well kept and modern. Their rooms were really nice and bright. We just talked to a lady there and she was really nice. She called me a couple of times to invite me to come up there and show me what they're having. They have everything there. They have activities for their residents. They would take them to, say for example, their doctors. Like I said, they have everything there. When I walked in, I was a little worried, but then, after we have seen a lot of it, we like it really well. I love it there but they're expensive. Also, its location was probably a little bit far from my son to come up there.

October 21, 2013

The Hallmark of Creve Coeur is an excellent facility. They had different accommodations of room sizes and just walking into the place was like a fine hotel. It was an exception place, the facility was well kept, and it was very clean. The staff was very professional, very warm and friendly. The residents seem to be really happy to be there.

October 11, 2013

By Tim11

I like Hallmark the best so far. This is my top choice for my parents. One of the reasons why I really like this place is because they have both independent and assisted living. Not a whole lot of places offer both options. Their rooms are of pretty good sizes. They are bigger than the other facility I looked at; nevertheless, they're adequate. Regarding recommending this place to others, if they're considering assisted or independent living, I would certainly recommend that they visit this facility themselves. It is definitely worth their time to go and view it. At this point I didn't have anyone residing there and that I've only visited it; however, from what they have available there, I'd say it's level of service is highly rated.

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Creve Coeur

About Brookdale Creve Coeur

Brookdale Creve Coeur provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Creve Coeur