Brookdale Creve Coeur

Reviews of Brookdale Creve Coeur

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Creve Coeur

November 23, 2020

By Dan

My mom was in Brookdale Creve Coeur. It's a nice place, she was doing just fine, but they didn't get back with me when I asked questions and stuff. They were really big, they were really geared for residential living than assisted living; most people there have cars and they're coming and going. I think they probably have 800 rooms, it's a huge place, it's very active, and if you can take care of yourself, it's a great place to hang out, but my mom needed a little more help. They finally moved her to assisted living and then COVID hit, and then they locked her up. I just didn't have much connection with the staff, they weren't really used to handling her there. They were like a hotel. It was a bit expensive, but it was very nice, and I think the food was good there.

September 29, 2017

By Fred

The lady that we had the interview with at Brookdale Creve Coeur was nice. She sat and talked to us while we ate dinner, and several of the residents stopped by and said hi. We didn't care for the food, it wasn't a quality dinner at all. The place wasn't that clean, and the carpeting in a lot of areas was pretty soiled. The average age of the clientele is about 75 and we're at 55-65.

We appreciate you taking the time to share you feedback with us from your visit. We have shared your feedback with our management team to review.

August 02, 2016

By Kelly576061

Brookdale Creve Coeur had one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, and studios. They had a variety of dining rooms, therapy room, and a swimming pool. It was all-inclusive, so the cost was more transparent.

June 21, 2016

By Suzanne266771

Brookdale Creve Coeur was a brand-new facility. I think they've only been there for a year or so, so it's very clean and updated. They were very nice, but it was out of our price range. I explained that to the lady, but she was helpful and gave us the tour anyway. Everything was very nice, well kept, and brand new. The rooms were small. It is much pricier than most of the other places, so you're getting what you paid for.

June 10, 2016

By JeffNFXAL

I visited Brookdale Creve Coeur. The staff was nice and friendly. The place was nice and clean. The rooms were medium-sized and not so bright.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Creve Coeur

October 18, 2019

By Tonya

My mother-in-law is in Brookdale Creve Coeur. There is always someone at the front desk, always courteous, always very happy, and helpful. A lot of times, there's a gathering for people going out on some sort of activity and there's someone at the piano playing in the background. There are groups sitting around talking to each other. The rooms are great. We've had to call maintenance and they got there so quickly. They have a call button to push for the residents every morning and if they don't and they do not see them at breakfast, they come up.

April 15, 2019

By Jimmie

I went to Brookdale Creve Coeur. The tour was fine, but it was really expensive, and so I wouldn’t have been able to afford them. It looked really well, the lunch was okay, and they have everything from a 1-bedroom to I think, a 3-bedrooms. The one I looked at was a 2-bedroom, with a full-kitchen, and I think it’s the most expensive place I went to.

October 23, 2018

By V.H.

I didn't like Brookdale Creve Coeur as much, but it was large. They have a lot of activities, it had a lovely entrance room, and it was like a hotel. I met people that lived there, and the staff was excellent. I remember they had long halls, and if you're at one end away from the elevator, it was a pretty good walk. I think I saw a 1-bedroom and a studio.

August 21, 2017

By Sondria O

Brookdale Creve Coeur was beautiful and quite pleasing. The staff was professional and I really didn’t have any complaints about them. I liked the library area, the area for relaxing with your friends, and the dining area.

January 15, 2017

By Benett113750

Brookdale had pretty good care and a swimming pool. It had more home-style living. If you could not live in your home, then that could be considered as the next best thing. The rooms and apartments were nice. They had different rooms with different prices available, though all of them were reasonably priced and meals were included. They had a large selection of food on their menu and a large walking ground. They had van service to and from different stores and outings.

July 27, 2016

By Lisa002077

The rooms looked very nice, clean, and spacious. Brookdale Creve Coeur was high on the choice list, but they just don’t have what we need. The staff was very good and friendly, and we had a nice tour. When I was there, there were some people playing games, swimming, and doing various activities. The dining area was beautiful.

Questions about Brookdale Creve Coeur

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Brookdale Creve Coeur. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Mid 70's and up. We are proud to serve several residents 100+ years old. Assisted Living residents are able to enjoy activities in both assisted living as well as independent living. Some of the favorites are B-fit exercise programming, happy hour, card groups, entertainment, outings and religious services.

What programs or activities does Brookdale Creve Coeur offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Outings, exercise, arts and crafts, entertainment, men's club, religious services, pet therapy, multiple card groups, book club, jewelry making class, etc

What places are near Brookdale Creve Coeur or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Creve Coeur is conveniently nestled off of Olive and in close proximity to many shopping options, local restaurants and healthcare providers.

What transportation services does Brookdale Creve Coeur offer to assisted living residents?

Scheduled transporation is provided

What makes the chef or dining program at Brookdale Creve Coeur exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Three meals served restaurant style in our homelike assisted living dining room. We can meet most special diet considerations with low sodium and sugar free options.

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Creve Coeur offer to assisted living residents?

All side entries are locked 24/7. The main entrance is staffed with a concierge around the clock.

How does Brookdale Creve Coeur keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Regular careplan meetings and scheduled family nights. We encourage families to reach out to leadership team whenever there is a need or a question.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Brookdale Creve Coeur during daytime and nighttime hours?

At minimum, we staff according to state regulations. Due to our unique care rate system, staffing ratios will increase as care needs increase.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Brookdale is proud of our ongoing training required by associates on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Brookdale Creve Coeur. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Mid 70's and up. We are proud to serve several residents 100+ years old. This is an active group of residents that enjoys entertainment, educaitonal opportunities and outings. Some of the favorites are B-fit exercise programming, happy hour, card groups, entertainment, outings and religious services.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Many local restaurants to enjoy along with close by theaters and entertainment venues. St. Louis "hot spots" to visit are easily within driving distance from the community.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Brookdale Creve Coeur has organized?

Botanical gardens, local restaurants, theaters, museums, libraries, etc

What transportation services does Brookdale Creve Coeur offer to independent living residents?

scheduled transportation is provided

What makes the chef or dining program at Brookdale Creve Coeur exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Dining services is a highlight at Brookdale Creve Coeur. The best way to answer this question is for prospects and families to visit and experience our wonderful menus.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Library, fitness center, Convenience store and bistro, indoor swimming pool, patios, walking path around the lake, classroom private dining room, underground parking, etc

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Creve Coeur offer to independent living residents?

Pendant system is available to IL residents for emergency needs.

Does Brookdale Creve Coeur work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Personalized living available for residents with healthcare needs and/or domestic assistance needs. please discuss with the sales team for more details.

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Creve Coeur provide to protect residents who wander?

Brookdale Creve Coeur partners with another close by Brookdale that offers memory care when wandering concerns become a safety risk

Costs for Brookdale Creve Coeur

• Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Brookdale Creve Coeur

Brookdale Creve Coeur provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Creve Coeur