Solstice Senior Living at Fenton

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Fenton

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Fenton

January 19, 2018

By Beth

Solstice Senior Living at Fenton was a very nice place but Dad needed assisted living. The place was well taken care of, the rooms were spacious, and they had good views from their porches and decks. The staff member that I met was good.

May 31, 2017

By susan-r-014573

Lakeview Park was beautiful and well-cared for, and the staff was really great especially Brenda -- the person in charge who took me around. She's very willing to accommodate my needs. They were willing to take my pets, but the space afforded to them was very limited. The food was well-presented and delicious. There was a singing group and people reading books.

April 14, 2017

By Alex743544

I liked Lakeview Park facility. It was very clean and nice. The staff seemed very helpful and caring. The dining area was very nice. The rooms were spacious.

January 26, 2017

By Debbie831743

We were attracted to Lakeview Park's location because it was near our son. It was fine and somewhere that we would consider. The woman gave us a tour. The rooms were adequately sized. The property was well taken care of.

December 02, 2016

By Dot466060

I'm in Lakeview Park. It is independent living, but they claim that they can take people all the way up to hospice. I've just been here a short time, and I've been having some illness that kind of kept me close to my apartment. I have one woman that I've met when I first moved in who is really nice to me. She checks on me every once in a while to see if I am OK. I think the room is really nice, and there is a lot of room here for me. It is just me and my little dog, so there is plenty of room for us. The food is pretty good, but they are in the process of changing it again. They had a lot of stuff with spices and stuff in it, and apparently the people didn’t like it, so they plan to change it back. What's really nice is that you are independent, but for an additional charge you can get this care group, and they are here 24/7

November 28, 2016

By Adam307142

Lakeview Park was really elegant. The rooms had a little more spacious floor plan. The person who assisted me was very helpful. They have nice dining and walkout areas.

November 26, 2016

By SC424773

Lakeview Park was fine, and it was what we were looking for, but they don’t offer assisted living. The staff was very pleasant, and the room was very typical.

November 25, 2016

By Linda336142

I was not happy with Lakeview Park at all. The dining room and the carpets were dirty, the chairs were ripped, the room they showed me was extremely unappealing, and it was very dark and gloomy.

Thanks Linda336142, for leaving us this feedback. We strive to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere for all our residents, and although we are disappointed you did not find it so, we appreciate you nonetheless reaching out to share with us your experience and feedback. Thank you very much, we wish you the best in your search!

September 13, 2016

By Rise

Lakeview Park has been really good. I like having managers there all the time. The neighbors are nice. and the food is fine. We had ice cream socials together. The whole place is independent living, but there's Simply House Care -- which is separate from Lakeview -- and they have nursing aides. Somebody gives my relative his medicine, escorts him to meals and back to his apartment, helps get him up in the morning, and helps him with chores. We pay an additional fee for them. My relative is just in a studio, it's very affordable, and it's working out just fine. I really like the place. It has plenty of activities, and the people are out all the time. The residents are in the various lounges putting puzzles together. I like that the residents are comfortable in the common areas.

September 13, 2016

By John722233

I really liked Lakeview, but my son blew it out of the water because of the distance. He lives in St. Petersburg. They have a $3,000 buy-in, which they call a community fund or something, and they cut it down to $1,000 for me. The rooms were very nice, and the area was very nice. They had everything; you name it, and they have it. Their dining area was very nice and open, the tables were very nice and were far apart; they weren’t right on top of one another. It was very nice. They would have been Number One on my list, but my son said no because it was too far for him. And the price range was fine too. The only thing they didn’t have is wi-fi in the building; you had to buy it.

March 15, 2016

By Visitor121878050

My visit to Lakeview Park was very good. The people were extremely helpful, pleasant, and accommodating; took a lot of time with me; and answered a lot of my questions. The dining area looked lovely, but it was all extremely far from my home.

March 08, 2016

By Nancy121298350

I like Lakeview Park because it is close to my home. They have a nice room that I think my parents would like. They have a great layout, gym, and a nice dining area. The services are pretty nice. The staff is very attentive, and the housekeepers I met were nice, too. They have a bus for the residents, but you could also bring your car because they have a covered parking lot for residents.

November 29, 2015

We found the Lakeview Park to be too expensive. It just wasn’t for us. The people working there were very nice; no question about that. The rooms were a little too small for what we wanted, plus they didn’t have some of the amenities we are looking for, like a swimming pool and exercise equipment. The food was OK.

September 07, 2015

My sister is in Lakeview Park, and she is not happy right now, but I do not think that has to do with the facility. We are happy with the care. I think it has been good. It is clean, and the staff is very nice. The facility itself is nice. She complains about the food.

August 16, 2015

My father is at Lakeview Park. We chose this one because we like the location, we like that it is small and that the staff is very personal. They know everybody. They would go on day trips on a bus. Overall, I think they do a very good job. The staff keeps a close eye on the residents.

July 20, 2015

I wasn't very impressed with Lakeview Park. It just didn't have a lot going on that I could consider. It was just not as pretty as some of them, and it was not as bright and cheerful. However, the staff was nice, and the food was OK. We ate with the people, it was served to your table, and it was OK. Not exceptional, but OK.

July 04, 2015

I did tour Lakeview Park. The place was very neat. It looked like the customers were pleased with the facility. The sales associate was very kind, and we talked quite a bit. People made their apartments their home so that there were a lot of their own stuff from where they lived before, and it was very homey.

June 30, 2015

Lakeview Park is a bigger facility. The rooms were about the same as with the other facility I visited. They were nice too. The facility was fine. The staff was very cordial as well. They were eager to accommodate.

April 29, 2015

By Linda104791650

Lakeview Park was very wonderful and very good. The gentleman who assisted us did a wonderful job. The rooms were very nice and clean. They have bingo, Wii bowling, and crafts.

February 23, 2015

The rooms at Lakeview were small, and it’s a little dated. I don’t like that kind of room as I think I’m a little claustrophobic, and I don’t think they have the thing that I need. The staff was great, Sarah was a joy, and the dining area was fine.

February 18, 2015

By Arthur11

Lakeview Park was clean, the sales person was very good and explained things very well, the rooms were nice, and the environment was nice. I think the person that took me on the tour and worked with me was probably the best I have found.

February 10, 2015

By Ju Ann

The apartment that was shown was in the process of being redone for someone else to move in, but I was about to see because I was looking for windows where the sun did shine in, and I found it. The room that I was shown seemed very pleasant and very nice, but I am concerned with the parking and the elevator as it was very small, and that kind of bothered me.

September 10, 2014

By Luvenia

I liked Lakeview and the lady who showed me around. I liked the area in the one-bedroom better than the two because of the kitchen area. I liked that they had a lot of activities going on. They have 3 meals a day, towels, and bed linens. It’s like living in a hotel. I ate there, and the food is very good. They had choices.

June 18, 2014

I had a tour at Lakeview Park, and the facility is very nice and clean. I can see that it's well done and well managed. I met two staff, and they are quite friendly. I also saw people who were up and about.

January 31, 2014

By Lea2

Lakeview Park is clean. They have a lot of activities. The staff is very nice. My dad is comfortable there and his room is well maintained. However, they can improve in the consistency of their food.

June 28, 2013

By Gerald3

They were excellent. They have nice rooms and nice staff. They provide all the meals. But it was expensive. It will take $4,000.00 a month to live there which is more than what our income can afford.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Fenton

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Fenton

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Fenton

• Entry Fee Cost: 3000

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Solstice Senior Living at Fenton

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Fenton