Lake St Charles Retirement Community

Reviews of Lake St Charles Retirement Community

Independent Living Reviews for Lake St Charles Retirement Community

August 22, 2016

By David366358

The independent living staff at Lake St. Charles was fine. The rooms were very acceptable. The food was great. The residents seemed to like it there.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Lake St Charles Retirement Community! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. You touched on the two things that our residents and family say time and time again. Great food and our residents do really like it here because of all the beautiful surroundings and amenities!

March 15, 2016

By Visitor121878050

My visit to Lake St. Charles was very good. The people working there were extremely nice. The activities I saw looked very nice. I liked the fact that the dining room was open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and that it's close to my house.

September 16, 2014

I chose Lake St. Charles mainly because of its proximity to my son, and it was a little more reasonable than some of the others. The food, most of the time, is a bad meal, but you can choose what you want because they have open menus, and you can get one or three meals a day. The staff is all very pleasant and they keep the place clean. One thing they can improve on is parking; they don't have adequate parking space. I sure would recommend this place to others.

Costs for Lake St Charles Retirement Community

Photos of Lake St Charles Retirement Community

Services and Amenities of Lake St Charles Retirement Community

About Lake St Charles Retirement Community

Our mission is “To create an affordable living center for seniors with innovative services for a lifestyle of encouragement & convenience.” To accomplish that, our community boasts longevity of staff (come see our “Wall of Fame”) with very little turnover of employees. Our seasoned staff knows where it’s been & where it’s going. But best of all, we enjoy our senior customers.

Lake St. Charles is located on a beautiful hillside with a panoramic lake view in convenient St. Charles, Missouri.

Offering “choices” is our specialty, from optional meal plans, how you spend your leisure time, to various financial rental arrangements, and 5 sizes of apartments!

Various “levels of care” are important so we offer independent lifestyle, wellness assistance, day care, licensed assisted living, plus skilled nursing & rehab next door at NHC St. Charles. For convenience, we have a Physician’s office right here, staffed by Gerontologists from St. Louis University.

Yet we are affordable! Check out our “Cost Comparison Worksheet”. We encourage you to call our Community Coordinators for details on Price Plans and Payment Plans, all designed to help our seniors maintain control of their finances.

Veterans Benefits are available, and we have a person on staff who will assist you in discovering awards and financial benefits for which you may qualify.

Map of Lake St Charles Retirement Community