Sunrise of Webster Groves Webster Groves, MO

45 E. Lockwood Avenue, Webster Groves, MO 63119
Sunrise of Webster Groves (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 224 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Webster Groves

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Webster Groves

May 02, 2019

By Curt

Sunrise of Webster Groves was excellent. They had very organized staff, they're well managed, and they had physicians that would visit and see the residents. The management expressed interest in helping people financially and making sure they got the benefits that they were entitled to. They had outings to different venues and they had an in-house staff that does exercise and dance. The dining area looked very clean and well run and the food looked good. They had a separate area for the memory care residents and they had security for them.

December 30, 2018

By SK

My sister was in Sunrise of Webster Groves for a month. It was a very beautiful place that was more for assisted living, but she needed more help than what they could provide. The lift that she needed didn't fit in the bathroom. They had a bedside commode, but she was afraid to get onto it. We were told that they could take care of her, but we can't even get the lift into the bathroom. The staff was very caring, but most of them did not know how to operate the lift. We were told that everyone would know how to operate that, so that was a little disappointing. It was a very nice one-bedroom, but we had to bring our own furniture. They had a microwave and a refrigerator, but she couldn't reach it. They had an exercise room, which she was able to use for a while. The dining room was very nice. A lot of people were in wheelchairs. If you don't have a lot of problems, it was very good, but a little bit expensive.

Good Afternoon SK - Thank you for sharing your experience. We care deeply about the comfort, safety, and well-being of our residents and staff. We would like to learn more about your experiences and hear any additional recommendations you and your sister might have. Please do consider contacting us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more and provide feedback to the regional and community team members. –The Sunrise Team

June 02, 2018

The nursing coverage is unacceptable on weekends. There is no nurse on site until 3 pm on Saturdays. Pharmacy services lag for days after the prescription. When medication is prescribed on Friday, the patient doesn't get it until it is delivered on Monday. The facilities are beautiful, but the staffing is inconsistent. The nice thing about this property is that there is a variety of apartment sizes and layouts, not just a cookie cutter 550 square foot apartment. Services have become such a problem that we are beginning to look elsewhere.

May 22, 2017

By toni182783

I visited Provision Living and fell in love with it. I will get my mom on the waiting list there. It didn't look like an old person's place. The director was delightful, answered all of my questions, and told me everything I needed to know about assisted living. He showed us studio apartments and suite types that were all of adequate sizes. They served three meals and had a laundry service, a beauty salon, exercise classes, and a movie theater room.

July 27, 2016

By James412682

Provision Living at Webster Groves was not bad. It had adequate maintenance and very nice rooms.

June 10, 2016

By Carol142785

Provision Living was beautiful, and the people treated us well. They had some additional things that were nice, like a little arcade in the building, which was kind of nice if you have grandkids coming to visit.

November 05, 2014

I did like Provision Living. It was nice, but we liked the other facility better because there was more room and we are in Jefferson County, not St. Louis. The dining room was very nice and the rooms were more like apartments. The facility was very, very nice and the staff was very nice all the time.

February 28, 2014

Provision Living is well-kept. The environment seemed to be nice. There's a lot of in-house activities and enough stuff going on in the building to keep mom quite busy. They have scheduled things for the residents to leave and go outside to do different things. She'll have assistance with anything that she decides she wants to do. The room seemed to be fine. I think it's just about enough for what she needs.

February 28, 2014

It's a very nice place. The staff has been most accommodating at Provision Living at Webster Groves and they are very kind to my mom. She has been there a little over a month and we are still trying to get some things ironed out, but the facility is brand new. It is only about a year and a half. I think it opened on August of 2012. The physical facility is very nice. The room that she has is a studio and it is large which is very nice too. It accommodates her very well. They have a lot of activities which she is trying to participate in. They have a great exercise program. They also have a happy hour every Friday with live music. The food has been very good for her.

December 20, 2013

By Lucky Stars

I can't imagine a better place than this! It is a very nice facility, with gracious and warm staff. The memory floor has full access to all activities and places that are associated with the assisted living facility. It is in a vibrant neighborhood, where people can go on walks to neighborhood venues. I feel so fortunate to have found this place for my father to live and be cared for.

October 23, 2013

Provision Living was a very nice place and it was very clean. I thought it was a very good first experience to see what was going on in that kind of community because I wasn't familiar with it at all and they gave me lots of good information. I was impressed. The only problem for my needs for my mother was that they were too far away. They only have studio apartments and we were looking for at least a one-bedroom, and all of theirs were a two bedroom. They're kind of limited in terms of floor plan choices. As far as I can remember, they had an activities room, a small library, and a chapel.

Thanks so much for your kind review! Just to clarify for readers, our Assisted Living Community has 25 studio apartments, 33 1-bedroom apartments, and 3 2-bedroom grand suites. Our Memory Care Neighborhood also has 18 apartments, with studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom shared suites. Not all apartment types are always available, because we have been blessed with very happy residents here in downtown Webster Groves, but there are apartments that become available regularly. Our community relations counselors can take names of people who are interested in a particular apartment style, so we always recommend letting them know what you're looking for.

We certainly wish that our location was more convenient for you, it sounds like otherwise we would have been a great fit for your mother.

May 29, 2013

By Marcia4

We chose Provision Living for my mom because of the location and what they had to offer. The facility was brand new so it had a lot of positive aspects for us. The staff were really friendly and outgoing, I thought it was a really good match. The rooms were very spacious and the one she has was never lived before so it was all clean and nice. The dining room was great and even the food was fine. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

April 29, 2013

By mlm58

I am very unimpressed with the oversight in the memory care unit. Not enough staff in AL either.

We're disappointed to learn that we didn't meet your expectations. As a new community with a population that has grown rapidly since our opening, it's certainly possible that we gave you the wrong impression. Our staffing schedule is designed to meet the standards set by the State of Missouri for licensed Assisted Living communities, but in the course of any shift our caregivers may be attending to the needs of individual residents and not immediately visible.

If you have more specific concerns that we can address directly, we have a "How are we doing?" button on every page of our website, www.provisionliving.com that will put you in direct contact with our CEO and our VP of Operations. Receiving and responding to your feedback is a critical part of our vision: to create a radiant organization where people are loved, inspired and thriving.

Again, we apologize for not living up to the standard you were expecting, and hope to hear from you soon so that we can work with you to improve the situation.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Webster Groves