Sunrise of Webster Groves

Sunrise of Webster Groves (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Sunrise of Webster Groves

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Webster Groves

October 23, 2013

Provision Living was a very nice place and it was very clean. I thought it was a very good first experience to see what was going on in that kind of community because I wasn't familiar with it at all and they gave me lots of good information. I was impressed. The only problem for my needs for my mother was that they were too far away. They only have studio apartments and we were looking for at least a one-bedroom, and all of theirs were a two bedroom. They're kind of limited in terms of floor plan choices. As far as I can remember, they had an activities room, a small library, and a chapel.

Thanks so much for your kind review! Just to clarify for readers, our Assisted Living Community has 25 studio apartments, 33 1-bedroom apartments, and 3 2-bedroom grand suites. Our Memory Care Neighborhood also has 18 apartments, with studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom shared suites. Not all apartment types are always available, because we have been blessed with very happy residents here in downtown Webster Groves, but there are apartments that become available regularly. Our community relations counselors can take names of people who are interested in a particular apartment style, so we always recommend letting them know what you're looking for.

We certainly wish that our location was more convenient for you, it sounds like otherwise we would have been a great fit for your mother.

May 29, 2013

By Marcia4

We chose Provision Living for my mom because of the location and what they had to offer. The facility was brand new so it had a lot of positive aspects for us. The staff were really friendly and outgoing, I thought it was a really good match. The rooms were very spacious and the one she has was never lived before so it was all clean and nice. The dining room was great and even the food was fine. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

April 29, 2013

By mlm58

I am very unimpressed with the oversight in the memory care unit. Not enough staff in AL either.

We're disappointed to learn that we didn't meet your expectations. As a new community with a population that has grown rapidly since our opening, it's certainly possible that we gave you the wrong impression. Our staffing schedule is designed to meet the standards set by the State of Missouri for licensed Assisted Living communities, but in the course of any shift our caregivers may be attending to the needs of individual residents and not immediately visible.

If you have more specific concerns that we can address directly, we have a "How are we doing?" button on every page of our website, www.provisionliving.com that will put you in direct contact with our CEO and our VP of Operations. Receiving and responding to your feedback is a critical part of our vision: to create a radiant organization where people are loved, inspired and thriving.

Again, we apologize for not living up to the standard you were expecting, and hope to hear from you soon so that we can work with you to improve the situation.

Photos of Sunrise of Webster Groves

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• Licenses: ALF2

About Sunrise of Webster Groves

Provision Living at Webster Groves is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community located in the heart of Webster Groves, Missouri. Provision Living offers a variety of monthly rental apartments that were designed specifically for senior living.

Residents at Provision Living enjoy a variety of services and amenities that go along with their monthly rent:

• 3 meals served daily in the dining room
  • scheduled transportation to shopping, outings and appointments
  • housekeeping, linen service, laundry and maintenance
  • a full activity program with social events, outings and entertainment
  • supportive services based on an individual care plan that focuses on the needs and preferences of the resident.

Map of Sunrise of Webster Groves