Sunrise of Webster Groves

45 E. Lockwood Avenue, Webster Groves, MO 63119
Sunrise of Webster Groves (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 23 days

Sign a residency agreement by 12/31/19 and pay no suite rate in Dec 2020 or Dec 2021. Eligibility limited to new residents. Offer not available for Monogram Collection, Independent Living, Sunrise Villa communities, or publicly funded health programs.

Reviews of Sunrise of Webster Groves

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Webster Groves

February 28, 2014

Provision Living is well-kept. The environment seemed to be nice. There's a lot of in-house activities and enough stuff going on in the building to keep mom quite busy. They have scheduled things for the residents to leave and go outside to do different things. She'll have assistance with anything that she decides she wants to do. The room seemed to be fine. I think it's just about enough for what she needs.

February 28, 2014

It's a very nice place. The staff has been most accommodating at Provision Living at Webster Groves and they are very kind to my mom. She has been there a little over a month and we are still trying to get some things ironed out, but the facility is brand new. It is only about a year and a half. I think it opened on August of 2012. The physical facility is very nice. The room that she has is a studio and it is large which is very nice too. It accommodates her very well. They have a lot of activities which she is trying to participate in. They have a great exercise program. They also have a happy hour every Friday with live music. The food has been very good for her.

December 20, 2013

By Lucky Stars

I can't imagine a better place than this! It is a very nice facility, with gracious and warm staff. The memory floor has full access to all activities and places that are associated with the assisted living facility. It is in a vibrant neighborhood, where people can go on walks to neighborhood venues. I feel so fortunate to have found this place for my father to live and be cared for.

October 23, 2013

Provision Living was a very nice place and it was very clean. I thought it was a very good first experience to see what was going on in that kind of community because I wasn't familiar with it at all and they gave me lots of good information. I was impressed. The only problem for my needs for my mother was that they were too far away. They only have studio apartments and we were looking for at least a one-bedroom, and all of theirs were a two bedroom. They're kind of limited in terms of floor plan choices. As far as I can remember, they had an activities room, a small library, and a chapel.

Thanks so much for your kind review! Just to clarify for readers, our Assisted Living Community has 25 studio apartments, 33 1-bedroom apartments, and 3 2-bedroom grand suites. Our Memory Care Neighborhood also has 18 apartments, with studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom shared suites. Not all apartment types are always available, because we have been blessed with very happy residents here in downtown Webster Groves, but there are apartments that become available regularly. Our community relations counselors can take names of people who are interested in a particular apartment style, so we always recommend letting them know what you're looking for.

We certainly wish that our location was more convenient for you, it sounds like otherwise we would have been a great fit for your mother.

May 29, 2013

By Marcia4

We chose Provision Living for my mom because of the location and what they had to offer. The facility was brand new so it had a lot of positive aspects for us. The staff were really friendly and outgoing, I thought it was a really good match. The rooms were very spacious and the one she has was never lived before so it was all clean and nice. The dining room was great and even the food was fine. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

April 29, 2013

By mlm58

I am very unimpressed with the oversight in the memory care unit. Not enough staff in AL either.

We're disappointed to learn that we didn't meet your expectations. As a new community with a population that has grown rapidly since our opening, it's certainly possible that we gave you the wrong impression. Our staffing schedule is designed to meet the standards set by the State of Missouri for licensed Assisted Living communities, but in the course of any shift our caregivers may be attending to the needs of individual residents and not immediately visible.

If you have more specific concerns that we can address directly, we have a "How are we doing?" button on every page of our website, www.provisionliving.com that will put you in direct contact with our CEO and our VP of Operations. Receiving and responding to your feedback is a critical part of our vision: to create a radiant organization where people are loved, inspired and thriving.

Again, we apologize for not living up to the standard you were expecting, and hope to hear from you soon so that we can work with you to improve the situation.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Webster Groves

Photos of Sunrise of Webster Groves

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Webster Groves

• Licenses: ALF2

About Sunrise of Webster Groves

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

We offer several floor plans from small studio up to a 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms. Our home also has home cooked meals, a bistro, private dining room, therapy center, movie theatre, hair salon, and we are located conveniently in the heart of Webster Groves, MO.

Map of Sunrise of Webster Groves