Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City

Reviews of Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City

Assisted Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City

Independent Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City

July 22, 2014

We visited Primrose, and we loved everything. I liked the staff's friendliness. They were very nice. People came and started greeting my dad, talked to us, and showed us different places. I liked that they do background checks and drug screening on their staff. I liked the cleanliness of the place and the accommodation. The rooms had different sizes. They had brand new carpets and kitchen appliances. Everything had wide doors, which were really easy to access. The elevator was really clean. The only thing that they don't have was a 24/7 manager on-site. The food was very nice. They don't have a buffet type, which was OK because people sometimes might just put in their hands or fingers and not spoons. They had a restaurant style and had waiters serving the tables. Even though they had the menu for the day, the residents could still order what they wanted. They had deserts that were sugar-free, but I tried them and they were excellent. My dad was very happy with it and he liked it. The chef came out and talked to him, and when he asked for something different, the served it to him on the spot. He could eat whatever he wanted. They were still finishing some remodeling and adding more things, including an outpatient rehab center, and they could come and have some physical rehab there. They are not on their own there when they exercise or use the equipment, so they won't get hurt. They had a barbershop, and I really liked that. They added assisted living in the place. So, they could stay there if they needed to stay for assisted living.

Photos of Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City

Services and Amenities of Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City

About Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City

Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Assisted living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment with the security of professional care and service. Every resident at Primrose has a plan of care designed specifically for them and for their unique needs - and a professional nursing staff dedicated to their good health. No matter your choice, you'll feel right at home if you come visit, and you'll soon see why, at Primrose, we say "This Is Living!"

Map of Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City