Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

9101 N Ambassador Dr, Kansas City, MO 64154
Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

Independent Living Reviews for Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

March 06, 2021

By Reviewer#AT0211E

I went to Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community. The girl in charge of recruitment there who shows you around had on torn jeans, and I think they are cute as can be, but I just feel like when you are working in a professional job like that, you should at least have on clean jeans with heels. I was not impressed with that, and I have torn jeans that I wear, but it just turned me off to think that there could have been more pride in the impression they leave with guests who come in. The apartments were absolutely lovely. I liked the apartments better than where I'm going, but I just didn't like the rest of the facility. The apartment was up to date, beautiful, convenient, and well thought out. I haven't seen the inside of the facility. She made an exception for me to see the apartment. I feel sorry for them, but there are other places that are open, and you can go in, so I'm not quite sure what they haven't done right to keep COVID out of their place. But without actually being able to see the place that you are going in -- all the places -- I'm just not willing to do that. It's very, very convenient as far as location. Aside from the apartment, all I saw was the hallway and the exercise room that was open, but I couldn't go in. The places I saw were great; it was a five.

January 28, 2021

By Megan

We have placed my grandmother in Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community. They're very friendly and accommodating, which is really great right now. It's beautiful and clean. The staff members are welcoming, friendly, and very accommodating. They're not doing any activities right now. There's a barbershop. They have exercise, a swimming pool, Wii bowling, puzzle places, and just a lot of space to sit down.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Megan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Sincerely, Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

January 25, 2021

By Wendy and William

We chose Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community. It's newer, and it fit our needs. It's what we're looking for. They had all the amenities we want, and they're willing to work with us because we really won't be able to move until next fall. We like the facilities, the age of the people that were there, the floor plans, and the price per square footage. The room was larger and more modern than the other place we visited, and you don't have a bunch of weird corners. It's just laid out a lot better, and it gives you more use of your square footage instead of a bunch of cubbyholes. They had a nice balcony, and they got more storage space in the closets. The staff was very friendly, very nice, and very informative. We like them very well.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We at Tiffany Springs Senior living Community very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your input as we strive to offer the highest level of service. Sincerely, Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

Memory Care Reviews for Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

Costs for Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

Photos of Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost: $2000

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community

Welcome to Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community, where hospitality was inspired by you! Built in 2019, we are a new active adult community where you will enjoy a rental based, maintenance-free life-style along with an impressive list of amenities, services and, when needed, a continuum of care.

Seniors are discovering that continuing care communities, also known as life plan communities, are their smartest living choice for retirement living. At Tiffany Springs Senior Living we offer upscale, luxury senior living with a variety of care options without the “buy-in” that is often associated with traditional continuing care communities.

By locating independent living, assisted living, memory care, and rehabilitation health care together on one campus in the Northland of Kansas City, we’re able to meet a variety of needs for individuals and couples. For everyone who lives here, that means that if their health situation changes, they can stay within the Tiffany Springs Senior Living community surrounded by their friends and the people they count on. If care needs change for you or your spouse, you don’t have to move or be separated from each other. And if you require a recovery stay after surgery or a medical condition, our rehabilitation residence is right on campus.

Inside and out, you’ll find high-end amenities, contemporary styling, the highest quality craftsmanship, and an unsurpassed commitment to hospitality and services. Your elegant apartment is beautifully appointed with upscale features and finishing touches. Our bright interior spaces are perfect for you to relax or socialize. Sitting areas with comfy couches offer spots to chat with other residents or entertain your visitors. Residents also enjoy our large courtyard, spa, indoor heated pool, chapel, art gallery, billiard room, endless amenities, and abundant activities.

Tiffany Springs is conveniently close to downtown Kansas City, Briarcliff Village, Kansas City International Airport, and the shopping, dining and entertainment district of Zona Rosa. With our proximity to the Kansas City Northland’s health care community, we’re able to seamlessly collaborate with physicians, specialists, hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies to develop personalized, tailored care plans.

• Studio, one and two bedroom units, optional den
  • Weekly housekeeping along with flat linen service.
  • Multiple dining options
  • Utilities including heating, cooling, water and high-speed internet, cable/telephone optional
  • Transportation to-and-from doctor appointments in our courtesy car, a London Taxi
  • Regularly scheduled transportation around town on the Tiffany Springs’s bus for shopping trip, outings and excursions
  • All monthly activities planned by our life enrichment director which are based on our resident’s interests (social, games and health and wellness)
  • Fitness classes such as seated yoga, Tai Chi, water aerobics & more
  • Maintenance free lifestyle
  • Complimentary Concierge services
  • Enjoy on-site amenities such as indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, movie theater, poker room, card rooms, chapel, art studio, salon and spa
  • Enjoy outdoor living in numerous parks which pet courtyard, pergola with fireplace, outdoor dining patio, raised gardens and more
  • Open parking or reserved covered carport option

Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community was designed from the ground up with you in mind. Our community not only serves your needs but is aesthetically pleasing, as well. Tiffany Springs Senior Living is a place to call home, it not only provides safety, security, and comfort but supports the lifestyle you want to live.

Map of Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community