Fox Run

Fox Run (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Fox Run

Assisted Living Reviews for Fox Run

April 20, 2015

I thought Fox Run was also lovely, and it was more reasonably priced. The staff was very nice. The dining area was very nice, clean, and very impressive. It wasn't quite as fancy as the other place, but then it wasn't as expensive either. Their sanitation was excellent. If I were to move into assisted living, I would probably move into Fox Run.

July 19, 2014

It's an excellent place. It's really good, no doubt. Fox Run Novi seems to be the best for me. The staff is caring, warm, and very friendly, and the place is nice and clean. It has all the amenities of an assisted living, and people are nice. They have a pool, a cafeteria, there's an exercise room, like a gym, and a gift shop. If you go there, you don't have to go anywhere else. Everything is there. You can do more of an inside walk because there are a lot of corridors. It's a very big facility.

June 13, 2013

Fox Run was one of the best and the most expensive facilities I've looked into. Everything is very nice, well-organized, and well-planned. They also have lot of activities for the residents.

May 31, 2013

By Brian9

Fox Run is a really good community. It is also highly respected in our area. The rooms are beautiful and well-appointed. The staff is excellent, helpful, and they'll do anything for you. We had lunch there several times and the food is always excellent. They have every type of activity you could think of as well as dozens of clubs. It's a well-organized place.

November 08, 2012

By Caring214 1

Fox Run is a nice place. It was more like an apartment complex. The staff was professional and courteous.

October 18, 2012

By croppinkb

Don't be fooled by the appearance of this facility. My mother lived at Fox Run for 5 years, 2 years in the Assisted Living facility. It is fine for residents who are ambulatory and can do most things for themselves. Once they get very sick and need much assistance, you will find that this facility is understaffed, and that the staff does not follow it's own procedures, and the residents are often left to fend for themselves. My mom passed away recently while there after being in hospice......two weeks before she passed away I was researching other hospice options because Fox Run's care was sub par. If only they would take care of their residents as well as they do their landscaping they would be all set. Maybe they should spend less on their landscaping at reallocate the budget to hire more nurses and aides.

October 13, 2012

By John S.1

Simply upon driving up to the facility it was evident that it was a very nice place to live. The landscaping was very well maintained, the building looked nice, it overall simply looked like a great place to live. Upon entering the facility I was greeted by a warm, welcoming lobby area with friendly staff. When I went to visit my Great Grandma she seemed very happy and is doing as great as ever, no doubt thanks to Fox Run. She is not a very active person but according to her there are lots of activities for the people who live there to take part in like swimming in a swimming pool, walking or running on treadmills in the workout room, she even talked about how she watched some of her friends play pool/ Overall she seems to be very happy their, and I feel safe and secure knowing that my family made the decision to put her within such a friendly, accepting, wonderful community.

June 02, 2012

By Sue3

It was my father who has been to Fox Run for about a week but he ended up passing away. It was a facility that actually he had looked prior to getting sick. The whole care is okay, and he was treated very well. He was very sick. The only problem was his heart stopped and they did a resuscitation. We had a do not resuscitate order but they went ahead and send him out to the regular hospital. Well I just think that there was a miscommunication since we had a do not resuscitate order. But the over all care before that was fine.

March 28, 2012

By commercesd

The Fox Run assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside as we drove up. I was helping a friend find a suitable place to live for his mother. The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, and at first glance, it was hard to imagine that this was an assisted living facility. It seemed more like a five star hotel. The living suites were offered in a variety of really nice options. They were also beautifully decorated. We could see that my friend's mother would be comfortable in any one of them. Each unit had individually controlled temperatures. The kitchens all had ample counter space and nice appliances. There is a lot of convenience here as well, from the salon, fully-equipped exercise spa and whirlpool, to the library and coffee bar, TV studio, music room, well-stocked library and computer room. We especially liked the uniqueness of the billiards room, creative arts studio and woodworking room. The dining areas have many options. From more intimate to communal dining, resident can choose whatever they like "“ in addition to hosting guests in their own spaces. The menu choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks "“ offered continually. The food looked and smelled like what you would find in upscale restaurants. The activity calendar features many healthy and stimulating activities. We liked that the staff encourages participation and tries to make everything interesting for its residents. They have outings to local libraries, events, culture, restaurants, shopping and athletic activities. They take suggestions to update the schedule as much as possible. We've visited quite a few assisted living facilities and thus far, the staff at this one were some of the most friendly we've met yet. This facility was really more like a fully-equipped village, with a market and a bank - and amenities like a five star hotel and any senior could easily be very happy here.

Independent Living Reviews for Fox Run

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Fox Run

Photos of Fox Run

About Fox Run

Fox Run is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 108 picturesque acres in Novi, Michigan, Fox Run is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. We're the ideal choice for active seniors who want to live a vibrant, engaging, and purposeful lifestyle in a setting that's both safe and beautiful.

Like a small town under one roof, Fox Run offers an abundance of opportunities to keep your mind, body and spirit thriving. Stroll to either of our spectacular clubhouses through climate-controlled, glass-enclosed walkways that connect all of our community buildings. Here you'll find all the resources you need to enjoy a spectacular retirement, including a fitness center, indoor heated pool and hot tub and four restaurants serving healthy, delicious meals created fresh each day by our own personal chef. Other amenities include a computer lab with high-speed Internet, billiards and game room, creative arts studio, fully-equipped woodworking shop, classrooms and even a resident-run television studio. Not to mention a bank and 24-hour ATM, a beauty salon and barber shop, a convenience store and an on-site pharmacy that delivers to your door!

Fox Run also has an on-site medical center staffed by physicians who work exclusively at our community. These licensed geriatricians are experts in meeting the unique health care needs of older adults. They will work with you to design a wellness plan that will keep you strong, independent and feeling your finest for years to come.

Map of Fox Run