Michigan Masonic Home

Reviews of Michigan Masonic Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Michigan Masonic Home

November 22, 2011

By SongofSunshine

This home provides excellent care & individualized services based on the needs of each of it's residents. The home is well-maintained. Many on site activities & services are provided. There is always something to do & the food choices are great. It is a beautiful, comfortable & friendly place to live!

October 19, 2011

By lindseyandlou1218

My grandmother was brought to this facility about two years ago. She was suffering from Alzheimer's. It broke my heart to have to put her somewhere like that, because I knew it wasn't what she wanted. She was so independent, and this just killed her to have to give in to other people doing things for her. The first time I went to visit her, I couldn't wait to bash the place, mostly because I thought it was what my grandma wanted to hear. The second I pulled up, though, I had nothing but wonderful thoughts. The community is adorable, to say the least. The staff made me feel so comfortable, and although they helped my grandma out in so many ways, they made her feel like she was independent and able to do things for herself. My grandma has always been a wonderful cook, and even SHE admitted that the food wasn't bad at all! Best of all, though, is that the staff took the time to sit down with me as I was leaving and explain how my grandma was doing. They were compassionate and understood why this was hard on not only my grandma, but on me as well. I would absolutely recommend this place to family looking for a safe, loving haven for their loved ones.

June 13, 2011

By StringCar

Visited this facility

Having volunteered and having a relative as a resident at this home, I can say that I have a positive view of this establishment. The interior is very clean, bright and friendly. Staff are mostly competent; however, a hiccup does occur every now and again. Masonic Pathways Senior Living Services are very flexible about allowing guests and volunteers in, which enhances the general environment. The care equipment seems to look near-new for everything that I've seen so far. The building is well-staffed, activities are planned for those looking for more, and animals are brought in to bring a smile to the faces of residents. Aside from sparse minor day-to-day errors, this is a quality living center.

Services and Amenities of Michigan Masonic Home

About Michigan Masonic Home

Michigan Masonic Home is a senior living provider in Alma, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Michigan Masonic Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Michigan Masonic Home