Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

September 16, 2022

By ReviewerRD#081422p

I toured Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care. It was very clean and nice. The staff I saw seemed to be friendly and caring. It wasn't smelly. The rooms are nicely laid out. It was a very nice facility. I saw assisted living and memory care. The person who toured me was very helpful. The follow-up person gave me a call, too. The facilities were good. They have an outdoor courtyard.

September 07, 2022

By KTwo

The two room apartments are spacious and have a great patio outside the sliding door. Staff is wonderful and the food options great. Never a complaint on the food!

September 06, 2022

By sdoerr99

I know the world is now finally coming down from all of the Covid protocols, so activities have been at a minimum, but maybe those activities need to start back up. The residents are probably pretty bored, I know my Mom would like to play cards, etc. like they used to there. In general, the care seems very good. Crestwood owning and operating a handicap- equipped van would really help for Dr. appointments, basic shopping and just to get out of the facility some times. Thank you, Steve Doerr

Hi Steve, Thank you for your review. We are so glad you appreciate the care your mom has been receiving. We understand that Covid has been difficult and we are excited to be getting away from it. We love your idea of getting some card games going with the residents so much so we brought it up to our Life Enrichment Manager, and she is super excited about it too. In the future we recommend that you bring up these ideas directly to our Life Enrichment Manager. To do so you can call the community and ask to speak with them. Thank you.

December 02, 2021

By Jim

I went to Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care. It was a nice facility, it's fairly new, and it looked like it offered a lot there. However, there's a funeral home right off the back window of the retirement home. It's kind of ironic that they have that. The staff was very professional, very thorough, and very detailed on everything they had to offer there. The rooms seemed pretty nice. The one that she showed me would accommodate two people and they were nice. It was a newer facility, I mean, new within the last five years. Overall, a good impression. Wide-open walkways and spaces, it was decorated nicely and it just seemed very clean.

September 30, 2021

By KirstenNicholson

Your resident family member will have a hard time getting feedback from the staff when there are problems. It will require you to advocate for them to get anything fixed or changed. The food leaves a lot to be desired.

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to connect with you directly to learn more about your experience. Unfortunately, our Executive Director reached out to you and has not received a response. As an organization that is always looking to improve, we welcome feedback from the residents and families we serve. We encourage you to return her call. Thank you.

August 15, 2021

By Elizabeth Kirby

My family has peace of mind knowing that our mother is settled in a supportive and loving community. She has a beautiful room that is kept immaculately clean, loves her daily meals, and always has positive things to say about the staff. There are daily activities and holiday celebrations that keep the residents actively engaged. We are very happy that we chose Crestwood and are confident that she receives the daily care and attention that she needs.

August 12, 2021

By johnl1957

The staff is great. Everyone is very helpful. The activities keep everyone engaged. My mother continually tells us how much she loves it there. That's the best anyone could hope for.

July 27, 2021

By idema1th

Crestwood Village Assisted Living is more than just a facility, it is a home and a family community. The rooms are large enough that families can surround themselves with plenty of their things that truly make their apartment feel like their home. The Staff is absolutely incredible. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming! They have an amazing team of very talented/compassionate individuals that treat your loved ones as if they were part of the family. Residents can hang out with others and socialize on the front porch, tend to the plants/flowers, play Dominos, and even bingo. If you want to read a book or do a puzzle, your loved one can do that too. My parents love everything about Crestwood. One thing I know they really enjoy is the food and not having to cook or do the dishes. They love interacting with the staff and other residents. We feel blessed that Mom and Dad are part of such a loving/caring community.

July 27, 2021

By Talt

Very nice facility. Great staff. My friends are very happy here. There is a lot of activities for the residents. I would definitely recommend this home for your loved ones.

January 18, 2019

By Sandra

Crestwood Village is very clean. The care workers are very cordial and very good. They really care about the work they do. If somebody's got a problem, they're very patient with you. The meals are good and aligned with what you're supposed to have. They have a menu where you could have a choice of what you would have. They have a lot of activities for people to do like bus rides, painting class, different crafts, and people playing instruments or singing. We also have balloon volleyball, dominoes, and all kinds of card games. The price is a little pricey than what it should be though.

August 23, 2016

By rsmith001680

I visited Crestwood Village. It was very nice. They’re building a new building, a new addition. They had many different things there, but I can’t recall them all. Their male program was very good. They gave me free lunch, and it was very nice. The people were very friendly and showed us around.

Memory Care Reviews for Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

• State Licenses: AH370406206

• Get Costs

About Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Welcome to Crestwood Village, a Leisure Living Community in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. Here, our assisted living option allows seniors to maintain a level of independence while receiving personalized attention for daily needs. For those facing memory impairment, our care team places an emphasis on forming relationships that nurture and support both the resident and their family. At Leisure Living, we form close-knit and caring communities who share in life’s journey together.

Amenities:

• Nutritious meals designed to meet a variety of dietary needs
  • Multiple floor-plan options
  • Wheelchair-friendly
  • Walk-in showers with safety bars
  • Interior walking areas
  • Life enrichment activities
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Peaceful outdoor spaces
  • And more
  • Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.

Memory Care:

Moments Memory Care™ is Michigan’s first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents’ physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.

Map of Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care