Arbor Grove Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Arbor Grove Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Grove Assisted Living & Memory Care

July 31, 2021

By Faith Ann

My father as lived at Arbor Grove about 4 years. He loves it and so do we. The facility is beautiful and the staff is great. They are friendly and knowledgeable. They keep in contact with us. Dad has plenty to do there and seems to always be busy. During COVID 19 we were always updated about state regulations and they found creative ways for us to stay in touch with our loved ones. If your loved one can’t be at home Arbor Grove is a great choice for you.

By Laurie Schneider

Arbor Grove has the best staff. My mother has been a resident there since 2015 and she has received the best care that we could have hoped for. They have a daily calendar which is full of group activities that the residents are encouraged to attend. Bingo is a favorite for everyone! If a resident has difficulty with an activity, a staff member is right there to help out. The private apartments are clean and well maintained. The kitchen staff take pride in serving up delicious meals everyday! I would recommend Arbor Grove Assisted Living of Alma to any family.

By Sarah Kettelhohn

Arbor Grove keeps our family informed of our father, who is a resident. They have many activities for residents along with activities for residents and their families to do together.

By cocacolababy

My Mom is here at Arbor Grove! Of course, she would prefer to be home, but she and our family agreed, she is where she needs to be! They treat her with so much kindness and love! She is happy and well taken care of. She loves her walks down the hallways every day and has made some friends along the way! They provide lots of entertainment for the residents. My Mom loves the music they provide. Thru this pandemic, they have kept everyone safe! It is a gorgeous facility and is kept very clean and is decorated beautifully. Her room is spacious, with a large living room, bedroom and bathroom. She has her own furniture and pictures hanging on the walls, so it feels like her own home! They have doctors, and nurses on staff so her health is a priority, as well. We are very pleased with how well she is being cared for!! That piece of mind that she comes first is a huge relief to our family!!

By LWiltse

Deciding to move to Assisted Living was not an easy decision for my father, but the staff at Arbor Grove made the transition a positive experience. My father has a cat he rescued, that has kept him company since my mother had to move into a memory care unit. Ruby means the world to my Dad and he was able to bring her with him to Arbor Grove. They share what Dad refers to as his "bachelor pad" He has a spacious living room with kitchenette, a large bedroom with walk in closet, two large bay windows, and a bathroom with a walk in shower. Dad participates in the group activities and has become friends with the residents and staff. Dad receives the help he needs - well balanced well balanced home-cooked meals, housekeeping, and laundry; while still maintaining his independence. Dad is still safe to drive and comes and goes as he pleases. Arbor Grove provides peace of mind for my sister and me; we know he is safe and well cared for when we can't be there. As a nurse, I am particular about the care my Dad receives and Arbor Grove has exceeded my expectations. I only wish we had made the move several years earlier!

Costs for Arbor Grove Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Arbor Grove Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Arbor Grove Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Get Costs

About Arbor Grove Assisted Living & Memory Care

Welcome to Arbor Grove, a Leisure Living Community in Alma, Michigan, where our residents experience the joys of everyday life together. Residents can relax in the pavilion on a sunny summer day or cozy up next to the fireplace in the winter. Residents and their families will enjoy our open, comfortable environment that encourages everyone to fully enjoy each day at Arbor Grove.

Amenities:

• Nutritious meals designed to meet a variety of dietary needs • Multiple floor-plan options • Wheelchair-friendly • Walk-in showers with safety bars • Interior walking areas • Life enrichment activities • Housekeeping and laundry services • Peaceful outdoor spaces • And more

Independent Living:

From maintenance-free living to convenient amenities and more, everything is designed to provide peace of mind and help you spend your days exactly as you want to.

Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.

Memory Care:

Moments Memory Care™ is Michigan’s first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents’ physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.

Map of Arbor Grove Assisted Living & Memory Care