Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care

June 22, 2012

By BasketballGuy25

I was a regular visitor to Grace Haven for over 2 years while my grandmother was staying there. It was an excellent facility with a very friendly staff and clean facilities. All of the men and women that helped my grandmom during her time there were very qualified and helpful to my family. She had nothing but nice things to say about the people at the facility. The staff was very engaged with it's residents and it definitely had a positive overall impact on the residents. There were many events for the residents as well to keep them busy and in good spirits. The facility definitely had a focus on a more holistic approach; treating every aspect of the patient not just focusing on the medical issue. My family was very pleased with the level of attention, quality of care, and overall nature of the staff at Grace Haven during my grandmom's time there.

March 23, 2012

By fed08

The facilities are brand new and are above and beyond what I would expect for my loved one in an assisted living center. My loved one has her own bedroom, bathroom, and living area with refrigerator and sink. The assisted living center allows the resident to furnish their own space so it feels like they are almost right at home. The staff is very nice and friendly. They are always willing to answer any questions from family members. My loved one feels very comfortable and well taken care of. The doctors that do rounds in the facility are also knowledgeable and caring.Grace Haven always has events planned for residents including bingo, bible study, and a dance where family is encouraged to attend. They also do an excellent job in educating residents and their families on the resources available in Clinton County for senior citizens like free transportation to doctor's appointments. I would highly recommend Grace Haven!

Costs for Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Get Costs

About Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care

Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care is a senior living provider in Saint Johns, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grace Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care