Grandhaven Living Center

Grandhaven Living Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Grandhaven Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Grandhaven Living Center

September 23, 2014

At Grandhaven, they have a two-room apartment, it was vacant, and it looked pretty good. The place looked pretty well kept too. Not only that, they have cottages that you can move up into there. So it looked like a pretty well run place. The staff was pleasant. They have all the normal stuff for activities. They have bingo and cards. They have an exercise room there. It is a nice place. I would recommend this facility to others.

May 23, 2014

By JoFro

My mother has lived at Grand Haven in the Cottages for about four years. She is very content there. The staff is very involved and attentive. Residents are always treated with respect and included in whatever is going on. We have been very pleased with the level of care that Mom has received.

November 27, 2013

My father is at Grandhaven Assisted Living. This place is nice and clean. Their rooms were nice, clean and private. Their food is good and they're cooked right there in the facility itself. The staff is nice. They do work with the families when it comes to income.

Independent Living Reviews for Grandhaven Living Center

September 15, 2014

Grandhaven Manor (Grandhaven Living Center) was a three-story retirement community, and it had more people who were self-sufficient. It was beautiful. Across the street, there was more of a semi-assisted and memory care. It was fine, but there were other things that I appreciate about where she's at now. When my mother was in Grandhaven Manor, it was nice at the time what they provided, but she needed more help, and that's why we moved her to the other facility. The rooms were nice. They were like one-bedroom rooms, and they had a separate bedroom. They were nice, clean, and great. In the retirement community, the food was very good, home-cooked meals. Across the street, I ate one time when we were looking at them. It was nutritious and good.

About Grandhaven Living Center

Here at Grandhaven Living Center we believe our residents make the difference. They are proud of their home and our goal is to help each person remain as independent as possible, while being safe and secure. We understand the importance of teamwork and communication, which is why our employees are in contact with family members and physicians to ensure each resident is receiving the best care possible. We have two physicians who visit our community, which allows for every residents to see a doctor at least once a month.

Social interaction is a very important aspect of community living, however not every resident enjoys the same activities as the next. This is why our recreational program is broad and offers an event or program to suite all tastes.

For those individuals who reside in our specialized memory care building, we have a Dementia Care Coordinator who organizes activities and events to engage all residents. We also promote one-on-one activities to ensure each person is engaging in a meaningful activity every day. Our purpose is to honor God by providing high quality senior lifestyle services that promote the value and dignity of every person.

Map of Grandhaven Living Center