Brookdale Meridian Haslett, MI

Reviews of Brookdale Meridian

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Meridian

July 31, 2014

By msufan

Clare Bridge is a nice facility. The people are good, but it doesn't have much space for outdoor activities or socializing. It was hard to determine what level of in-house activities they have for the guests. They've been very accommodating and generous.

August 13, 2012

By calamnet

I've been in a fair share of facilities like these, and this facility is fairly decent. It provides a quaint and quiet atmosphere for residents and guests, and the biggest advantage of all is that they seem to always be able to find something to do. I've been in others where all they do is sit around in their rooms bored and watching television, and it is just equally depressing for guests to see that happen. The staff is friendly and easy to get ahold of; we never seemed to have a problem on the three visits up to see him. It certainly takes the right type of individual, and they appear to have done a great job in finding the right people to care for these people. The place is clean and there wasn't ever a time where I didn't see somebody cleaning or some form of janitorial work, so I'm actually happy he's there.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Brookdale Meridian

Photos of Brookdale Meridian

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Meridian

• Get Costs

About Brookdale Meridian

At Brookdale Meridian we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Meridian are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Meridian