Symphony at Valley Farms

Reviews of Symphony at Valley Farms

Assisted Living Reviews for Symphony at Valley Farms

February 19, 2015

By James102773350

My mother has already been placed in Valley Farms. We visited on a Friday, they accepted her Friday, and she moved in Sunday, so they were very accommodating, mother liked the facility, and all the rest of the family has liked the facility. Security seems to be adequate. They have a theater and an activity center where they go to do different types of exercising, and they have puzzle making and card playing. The dining area is very nice. My mother did have a little trouble adjusting to the food for being so bland, but knowing that they've got to fix for several different people with different needs, she has adjusted to what they have there. It's also more affordable.

January 24, 2015

By Betty104977350

It is a very warm facility. The staff is very, very helpful and friendly. I like their private rooms. We’ve been very pleased with this facility so far.

January 20, 2014

By KyMom8414

Elmcroft of Valley Farms has provided excellent care for my mom. The facility is beautiful and the staff are very caring. I feel very good about Mom's care and know that she is in a place where she feels comfortable. Mom lived alone for many years and having the company of others her same age has been very good for her.

June 07, 2013

By Marlene4

It was a new place and our mom stayed there. The people were wonderful and it was perfect for her. The place was fantastic.

Costs for Symphony at Valley Farms

Photos of Symphony at Valley Farms

Services and Amenities of Symphony at Valley Farms

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Symphony at Valley Farms

At Symphony at Valley Farms, we are setting the standard for personal care and memory care in a community setting. Our focus is on your quality of life, so you can enjoy each day - your own way. At Symphony at Valley Farms, you choose your own apartment home and have an array of services available right at your door. From social dining and recreation opportunities, to personal care services that can assist with daily life - it’s all here.

Being a part of a community of care and support while being surrounded by friends is the best of all worlds. We welcome you to join us at Symphony at Valley Farms.

Outdoor seating, walking paths, movie theater. Two specialized Memory Care Neighborhoods and much more!

Map of Symphony at Valley Farms