Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo

Assisted Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo

Independent Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo

August 15, 2013

By Cindy66052961

It was very nice. I loved the dining room. The food was okay. I saw a studio apartment, a one-bedroom apartment in assisted living and a two-bedroom apartment which was not in assisted living and that was what I liked best. But I was more interested in assisted living. What I liked about them was that the apartments were nice and open. They had large windows so they had more light coming in. They had their own full-time nursing staff. They had a pub and an ice cream parlor, but they were open only one day a week. I would recommend them to others.

Photos of Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo

Services and Amenities of Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo

• Condos Townhomes

• Pets: Yes

About Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo

Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Assisted living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment with the security of professional care and service. Every resident at Primrose has a plan of care designed specifically for them and for their unique needs - and a professional nursing staff dedicated to their good health. No matter your choice, you'll feel right at home if you come visit, and you'll soon see why, at Primrose, we say "This Is Living!"

Map of Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo