15 Assisted Living Facilities near Noblesville, IN
There are 15 Assisted Living Facilities in the Noblesville area, with 4 in Noblesville and 11 nearby.
The average cost of assisted living in Noblesville is $3,649 per month. This is higher than the national median of $3,630. Cheaper nearby regions include Fishers with an average starting cost of $3,620.
To help you with your search, browse the 104 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Noblesville. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Noblesville 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Fishers with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Noblesville, call (855) 863-8283.
Top 10 Assisted Living Facilities in Noblesville, IN
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Noblesville
Noblesville lies north of Indianapolis and is the county seat of Hamilton County. The city is a vibrant hub of historic and cultural amenities that keep seniors active and engaged. Highlights include the downtown Noblesville Square, the Cultural Arts District, the Nickel Plate Arts campus and outdoor summer concerts at the Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center.
Adults aged 65 and older make up nearly 11% of Noblesville’s population of about 63,000. To care for seniors who need a secure, supportive place to age while enjoying as much independence as possible, Noblesville offers three assisted living communities. Nearby cities of Fishers and Carmel provide another eight facilities, giving older residents a variety of choices. The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH), Division of Long-Term Care licenses and regulates the ALFs in Noblesville and the rest of the state.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Noblesville
- Retirees hoping to save on healthcare and food costs may appreciate Noblesville, where groceries are about 10% less expensive than the U.S. average and healthcare costs are almost 15% lower.
- Older adults with respiratory conditions should know that the American Lung Association graded the air quality in Noblesville’s location in Hamilton County with a “C” for ozone pollution and an “A” for particle pollution.
- Safety-minded seniors can rest easy knowing that Noblesville’s crime rates are a much lower than the national figures. The average U.S. violent crime rate is 22.7 out of 100, with 100 being high crime, and Noblesville’s rate is about half that at 10.9. The city’s property crime rate of 21.9 is also significantly lower than the U.S. average of 35.4.
- The Noblesville area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Riverview Health, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- Indiana made the Kiplinger list of top 10 least tax-friendly states for retirees in 2018, primarily because seniors in Noblesville pay full taxes on private pensions, 401(k) plans and IRAs. The state does exempt Social Security benefits from taxation, however.
- Noblesville offers an array of resources for seniors, including Senior Citizens Organization, Inc., which provides recreational programs, trips, meals and social activities for older residents of Hamilton County and surrounding areas.
Note: Data reported on this page was updated in 2019 and based on the latest 2018 figures.
Paying for Assisted Living in Noblesville
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Indiana
Assisted Living costs in Noblesville start around $3,649 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Noblesville and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Noblesville
Medicaid and SSI-eligible seniors in Noblesville may receive help in covering costs associated with assisted living from Indiana’s state-funded Supplemental SSI program. Seniors must meet income and asset limits to qualify, and the amount received depends on how much they're already receiving from SSI and other income sources.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Indiana page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Indiana page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Noblesville
Noblesville and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Noblesville, please visit our Assisted Living in Indiana page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Noblesville
Noblesville-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Indiana are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Indiana page for more information about these laws.
Other Options in Noblesville, IN
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Noblesville
Review of Five Star Residences of Noblesville
My mother will be moving into Five Star Residences of Noblesville. The drawing point for us is it's very inexpensive. It was far less expensive than any place else I visited. The rooms are larger t... Read more
Review of Heritage Woods of Noblesville
I'm moving into Heritage Woods of Noblesville. It's within a walking distance of fast-food places and shopping strips. It's in a very busy area on a very busy highway, but it's not on the highway. ... Read more
Review of Harbour Manor & The Lodge
Facility-wise, Harbour Manor & The Lodge was very clean and very nice. The rooms they got weren't as big as the rooms that I visited in the other two facilities, but they were still nice. The y... Read more