Meadow Brook Senior Living

Reviews of Meadow Brook Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Meadow Brook Senior Living

July 11, 2016

By AD082733

Meadow Brook was very nice but didn't have the right feel to it. If you do their independent living, they don't have a doctor or nurse on staff that you can call. The apartments are very nice and large. I talked with a gentleman there and who was very nice and did a good job showing me all around. They have a group that plays cards, and every Friday night, a band comes as entertainment. They have a beauty salon, movie theater, and a lot of things to do. The dining area was very nice. It opens right up to the lobby area. It was a very nice place, but it wasn't comfortable to me.

May 03, 2016

By Shelby#1

I have had the opportunity to visit and spend time in many different types of senior care communities and there are very few that are as nice and pleasant as Meadow Brook. The activities there are endless and I quite enjoy their "prime rib" Saturdays. It is a very clean community and I always feel welcome when I visit there.

February 10, 2016

By KM3

Meadow Brook is about three years old. It's in close proximity to where I live, which is about 10 minutes away. They had a lot of the same advantages as the other place we visited. I just didn't think the physical design of the facility was quite as attractive, but it's very nice. I was more impressed by the staff. They had some relevant people I met, and talked to. They had a full-range of activities both on property, and excursions. The atmosphere was friendly, and caring.

June 28, 2015

Meadow Brook Senior Living was nice. They had entertainment. The staff seemed very nice. They had bingo and different activities.

Independent Living Reviews for Meadow Brook Senior Living

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Meadow Brook Senior Living

We're thrilled to welcome you to Meadow Brook.

Our community has a quiet, resort-like feel, even while it is conveniently located near excellent urban and suburban healthcare, shopping, cultural attractions and entertainment. Fishers, Indiana is known for its close proximity to everything Indianapolis has to offer, as well as its beautiful green spaces and walking paths. Award-winning Conner Prairie, just a few miles from Meadow Brook, is home to Symphony on the Prairie, charming seasonal events, tethered hot air balloon rides and a sneak peek into what life was like for settlers. Plus, transportation is always provided as needed.

Meadow Brook offers well-appointed Independent Living as well as thoughtful, expert Assisted Living and Memory Care, designed to encourage independence, dignity and well-being.

A beautiful building is important, and Meadow Brook has all the modern amenities and comfort you would expect. But it's what happens inside these walls that makes our community special.

The Varietas® Memory Care Program relies on the things we learn about your loved one to comfort and connect with them in a warm and nurturing environment. We are trained in the award-winning Behavior-based Ergonomics Therapy (BBET), a personalized, non-pharmacological therapy for seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia, designed to engage seniors, reduce their stress, depression, falls and medication use. Our licensed nursing staff is available to residents around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to monitor healthcare needs and supervise personal care. Residents may also take advantage of a Medical Director available to oversee medical care.

Our Wellness Director not only creates Personal Service Plans for each resident when they join the community, she and her team routinely reassesses residents for emergent needs. Everyone makes it their job to understand what makes a resident happy.

We believe in the power of good nutrition, fellowship and freshly prepared, home-cooked meals, so we employ an Executive Chef to plan our menus, train our staff and create a delicious restaurant-style dining experience. We ask for our residents' suggestions and recipes to incorporate comfort foods and personal favorites and we serve breakfast throughout the day.

Map of Meadow Brook Senior Living