Bickford of Carmel

Reviews of Bickford of Carmel

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Carmel

November 29, 2015

By Donald43

The staffing at Bickford is based more on the needs of the residents rather than just a number's game, so I did like that they thought out-of-the-box in terms of how they need to staff the facility. Individuals actually perform multiple roles instead of just a given role, so that was nice. They had very nice, accommodating rooms; they allow you to customize the paint and do some different things. They had a lot of activities posted and try to keep the residents active not only on certain days, but throughout the entire week.

August 19, 2015

By traumaticbrain

I walked in and was greeted right away. I really liked that it was like someone coming to my front door. The building is so cozy, you walk right into the living room were I saw many people sitting on the couch and just talking. I want for sure about this concept when I first visited, but I like knowing that mom is not just living in an apartment but using the whole building as her home. I really liked that there were not all these separate activity rooms. My mom will not get lost on what rooms they are having what and it is nice that it is much like home, where we all might be doing something different but we are all still on the same area. I feel like everyone is always very busy. I realize that her caregiver does everything just like I did for her at home, mom likes feeling that family is taking care of her, even when I am not able to be there.

August 28, 2014

By Lori29

Bickford of Carmel was fine; however, the prices were out of this world. It was ridiculously expensive. The rooms were very small for what they're charging. In terms of activities, there was nothing at that time because it was still under construction. They didn't have a lot of community things, like some other places have a theater room where people can get together to watch movies They didn't have anything like that. As a whole, what they could improve is the price.

Costs for Bickford of Carmel

Photos of Bickford of Carmel

Services and Amenities of Bickford of Carmel

• About Bickford of Carmel

Opening Summer of 2014

Welcome to Bickford of Carmel, one of Indiana's premier assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford of Carmel is conveniently located on 116th St. E, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Carmel senior living community.

At Bickford of Carmel, we offer premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Carmel. Each resident of our Indiana assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Carmel senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual’s life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Carmel. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories…lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Carmel assisted living in Indiana, we don’t ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Indiana assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Carmel