Hamilton Trace

Reviews of Hamilton Trace

Assisted Living Reviews for Hamilton Trace

March 31, 2017

By Julia556702

I went to Hamilton Trace. They wanted to sell me on independent living because that is what they had available. Their independent living area was very nice, but my mother needs assisted living and they didn’t have an area for that. The ceilings were low and although the hallways were wide, I did not get a nice feeling about it. They really didn’t have open spaces, and you felt like you were walking down the school hallway and there were classrooms as opposed to activity rooms, which was not a very inviting situation. It looked like an institutional nursing home. The staff member was nice and willing to share her time. She was very energetic and did her job well. They need to take off the glass windows in their activity rooms that are open to the corridor and leave the whole room open; at least widen the opening. The rooms looked comfortable, but they seemed very dark to me. They had a lot of paneling and, for being a new facility, it looked old because of the paneling.

August 10, 2016

By Caring_2643536

Grandmother was recently at Hamilton Trace after a stroke (may-july). Therapist and activities went above and beyond to get her back living independently as well as making sure she was active in some of the community activities and holiday events offered. I haven't seen my grandmother that full of life in quite some time. Very pleased with all the amenities. Will definitely be back in the future if needed.

May 03, 2016

By fishers

Services and level of care has to be followed up every day. Infections happened inside the facility, reported the wounds to the staff many times before they saw it or provide medical care. Physicians rarely visit the facility.

October 28, 2015

By Ritter JR

I recently looked at Hamilton Trace. I thought it was well-staffed. It had many activities. They seemed to be well-cared-for. As far as I can tell, the staff seemed to be knowledgeable. What I noticed was that they seemed to be very aware of what the responsibilities were with the other people that they were working with. They seemed to be organized. There was no confusion or that kind of thing. It was in an upscale and very safe area. It was easy to go to. It was right off a major interstate. If the people were out of town, it was accessible. The neighborhood was a very nice surrounding. I saw the activities list, and it was very similar to what I had seen at various other facilities as well. However, I cannot speak on the actual quality of the activities and how well they were run, but it looked like they had substantial offers in terms of the activities, and kept the people in the assisted area engaged in the community. At this point, based on the information that I had, I would probably make a recommendation for them to certainly look at it. I thought it was a very viable option.

November 20, 2014

My mother chose Hamilton Trace. She used it because there are washers and dryers in the room, and that’s the only reason. She is 94, and I think she does a tiny little bit of washing everyday and I don’t know what she washes. I didn’t dislike it, but I didn’t see a lot of residents wheeling about like the other places. I think most of their activities were on the second floor, so we didn’t see a lot of people because they are on the second floor than on the first floor like the places, so it’s hard to judge, but the rooms were nice, and they had plenty of activities. We saw people going out to activities, but the reason my mother selected it is because of the washer and dryer and the cost was right. It was newer than the other two, and I don’t think it had as much homey feeling as the other two, but then that was me.

October 28, 2013

By Hugh2

Hamilton Trace was very nice. This one did not have a unit available at that time of our visit but we did have lunch there and it was very good. They have a nice dining room with waiters and waitress. It was very well done.

June 29, 2012

By Pleased001

I visited Hamilton Trace with a friend who was visiting her father who is currently a resident of the facility. The facility was much nicer than I expected and was actually a pleasant place to spend some time. I have previously only visited one other assisted living center, but it did not have the same friendly atmosphere that I experienced at Hamilton Trace. When my friend and I arrived we were immediately greeted by the staff, who helped us to find my friends father immediately. The facility itself was spotless and was a very peasant place to visit. After meeting with my friends father we both agreed that he seemed to genuinely be enjoying his time there, and his accommodations (a two room apartment) were very nice. We both agreed that the facility seemed to be well run and maintained and she was happy with her choice in assisted living centers.

Independent Living Reviews for Hamilton Trace

June 28, 2016

By Gail377425

I have been to Hamilton Trace for rehab. It was a wonderful experience. People were very nice. The dining room was not so nice, but the food was good. I was in an apartment for a month to see if I could get settled in. They have a new building that just opened up with independent living. They had good activities, and the people were very friendly. The only thing they could improve on maybe is therapy.
Thank you for taking the time to review Hamilton Trace! We are happy to hear of your satisfaction and appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything more we can do.

May 10, 2016

By JamieWQEZB

We moved my mother into The Reserve at Hamilton Trace. It is a phenomenal facility. Everything I see is clean, and there isn't a buy-in. She has an apartment with one bedroom and a kitchen. The activities are plenty and include movie nights in their movie theater, art, and people who come in to do presentations. They have all kinds of stuff and also go on field trips. They have a phenomenal restaurant. The facilities are fantastic. I want to move in there. They have a gym and laundry in the apartments or huge washers and dryers for free in a hall. I already recommend them to family and friends because of the reasons I mentioned.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community! We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you or your mother!

February 14, 2016

By SM2

The staff at The Reserve was impeccable. They’re professional, compassionate, very accommodating, and make you feel very much at home. The rooms are beautiful, spacious, and range from small one-bedrooms to very large two-bedrooms, two-bathrooms. You can have rentals on a month-to-month basis which is why we are there; there’s no buy-in, unless you choose to build a cottage there. They have a chef from a top-notch restaurant in the area, and the cafeteria is open to the public as well, so you can go in and just purchase food directly from off the street. They have monthly parties, personal trainers, painting class, bridge clubs, other card clubs, and everything else you can possibly imagine. However, the one-time maintenance fee is pretty steep.

Thank you for your kind words about our community! Our staff strives to provide the highest level of service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

January 25, 2016

By Caring Visitor8

I went to visit The Reserve at Hamilton Trace, and this facility were very nice, clean, and new. The rooms were well-equipped. You can go to their dining room to eat if you want. The staff was very nice and friendly.

Nursing Home Reviews for Hamilton Trace

Costs for Hamilton Trace

Photos of Hamilton Trace

Services and Amenities of Hamilton Trace

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: 2 & 3 Bedroom Cottages

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Theater, W/D In Residence

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

About Hamilton Trace

The Reserve at Hamilton Trace offers a vibrant, maintenance-free lifestyle for the way you want to live. Your spacious apartment or beautiful cottage is your home base to take advantage of the many events, activities, programs, and services that are designed around your interest. Leave the housekeeping and maintenance to us and appreciate on-site conveniences like restaurant-style dining, fitness center, theater, and more. Plus, you can enjoy peace of mind that comes with access to outstanding on-site health care, if ever needed.

Owned and operated by CarDon & Associates, The Reserve follows a family first philosophy that goes back to 1977 when CarDon was first established. Hamilton Trace and The Reserve will offer the complete continuum of outstanding care, and is created to make you, your family and guests feel at home.

*Cottages require a Residency Fee starting at $230,000