Oasis at 30th

Reviews of Oasis at 30th

Assisted Living Reviews for Oasis at 30th

May 10, 2016

By Dianna8

My mom moved in to Oasis assisted living. It is a nice and close-knit community that does a lot of activities. The apartments are very spacious. The food is very good, and the dining room is always nice, clean, and neat. They have three hot meals a day and optional meals if you don't want that. One of the main things that they have that's great is that all of their apartments are the same sized, nice one-bedrooms with a nice -sized kitchen with a refrigerator and a nice-sized closet. All the records are kept electronically, which is great.

May 10, 2016

By RickUISDI

Oasis at 30th was a brand-new, clean facility with the biggest rooms of all the places I've visited and a huge dining facility. The people seemed to be very nice and very helpful. In fact, they performed an evaluation on Mom to make sure that they would be able to care for her. This is probably the one that I would choose. The only thing I did not like about it was that she was not going to be able to bring her pet.

November 30, 2015

By Caring Visitor2

I visited Oasis at 30th, and I can say that it was a good community. The rooms and apartments were very nice. The staff who toured me around was informative and good. I hadn't really observed any activity when I visited, but I know I would love to live there. I would highly rate my visit to that community.

Costs for Oasis at 30th

• State Licenses: 15-013347-2

About Oasis at 30th

Innovation in Affordable Assisted Living Brought to you by:
The Integral Group and Mia Senior Living Solutions

The community offers private, one-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and accessible bathrooms. Residents will also benefit from the additional area amenities, such as:

• Activities Room
  • Beauty Salon
  • Meditation Room
  • Resident Care Room
  • Exercise Room

Eligible residents have the following characteristics:

• 55+
  • The community has a maximum annual household income restriction. If you plan to apply as a single individual and your annual income is less than $30,000 per year, please contact the staff to determine if you qualify.

For the convenience and safety of our residents, we will also offer a covered pickup and drop-off area, as well as secured entrances to the community.

Each resident will be assessed to determine their appropriate services. Our menu of services includes the following:

• Services and oversight offered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
  • 3 meals per day, 7 days per week
  • Assistance with activities of daily living, which includes (meal preparation, ambulating, transferring, bathing, grooming, etc.)
  • Assistance with medication management
  • Housekeeping, including laundry
  • Assistance with qualifying for Medicaid and/or Veterans Aid & Attendance (pre- move-in)
  • Transportation to doctor’s appointments and group activities
  • A full calendar of educational, spiritual and recreational activities

Map of Oasis at 30th