Heritage Woods of Batavia

Reviews of Heritage Woods of Batavia

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Woods of Batavia

August 31, 2018

By Joe

My mother moved into Heritage Woods of Batavia. It seems nice and clean, and the people are nice. Her room is adequate, clean, and it has windows. The dining area is clean. The staff tried to be as helpful as possible and make the move in as easy as could be. It seems like a nice, cheerful place, and it seems pretty new.

March 27, 2017

By Pene

You walk into the lobby of Heritage Woods of Batavia, and it’s like a dungeon; you could hardly see your hand in front of your face. They were not friendly although she was able to get a lady to let me into her apartment to look at it. It was 2 bedrooms, and it was very small. The refrigerator was the size of a college student’s refrigerator. The place was dark and cramped. The menu was limited. They also had a therapy room where you could get therapy or work your muscles or whatever your needs were. I was impressed by that. The dining room, the ladies’ apartment, and the lobby were dark. The hallways were so-so as far as light goes. The most well lit place was the therapy room. The residents were very sedated. They did not seem to be in any kind of activity. They didn’t even seem to be talking to each other, but there was very few that I saw. There was nobody in the area that I believe was an activity area.

September 11, 2016

By Pamela115113

Heritage woods was in a good location. The marketing person was very helpful. The apartments were quite small, but the staff was very friendly and compassionate. I would recommend it.

May 22, 2015

By Craig16

I moved my father to Heritage Woods of Batavia roughly a month ago. We chose it because it seems like the nicest community out of all the ones we looked at. The people are highly professional there, and it is much more of an assisted living facility than a nursing home. It just can't get any better. My father doesn't want to move, and he did not want to leave his one-bedroom apartment, but he really has no choice because he isn't doing well on his own. Within 24-hours, he wished he moved in there a year ago. It is beautiful. He ended up with a studio apartment, and he is going to be next on the list to the next one-bedroom or two-bedroom that will come up. Then, after a couple of weeks, he sais he was happy with the studio. The people there are professional and friendly. It is more of a resort type of experience rather than an assisted living experience. I like that the move-in coordinator is extremely helpful as well as the nurse there in the facility. Everything goes really smoothly because of these two people -- a woman named Sue and a woman named Karen.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Woods of Batavia

• Minimum Age: Yes

About Heritage Woods of Batavia

Heritage Woods of Batavia is a senior living provider in Batavia, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heritage Woods of Batavia for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Woods of Batavia