Heritage Woods of Batavia

Reviews of Heritage Woods of Batavia

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Woods of Batavia

September 11, 2016

By Pamela115113

Heritage woods was in a good location. The marketing person was very helpful. The apartments were quite small, but the staff was very friendly and compassionate. I would recommend it.

May 22, 2015

By Craig16

I moved my father to Heritage Woods of Batavia roughly a month ago. We chose it because it seems like the nicest community out of all the ones we looked at. The people are highly professional there, and it is much more of an assisted living facility than a nursing home. It just can't get any better. My father doesn't want to move, and he did not want to leave his one-bedroom apartment, but he really has no choice because he isn't doing well on his own. Within 24-hours, he wished he moved in there a year ago. It is beautiful. He ended up with a studio apartment, and he is going to be next on the list to the next one-bedroom or two-bedroom that will come up. Then, after a couple of weeks, he sais he was happy with the studio. The people there are professional and friendly. It is more of a resort type of experience rather than an assisted living experience. I like that the move-in coordinator is extremely helpful as well as the nurse there in the facility. Everything goes really smoothly because of these two people -- a woman named Sue and a woman named Karen.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Woods of Batavia

• Minimum Age: Yes

About Heritage Woods of Batavia

Heritage Woods of Batavia is a senior living provider in Batavia, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heritage Woods of Batavia for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Woods of Batavia