Sunrise of Naperville North

535 West Ogden Avenue, Naperville, IL 60563
Sunrise of Naperville North (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 7 days

Ask about our end of month specials!

Reviews of Sunrise of Naperville North

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Naperville North

May 29, 2016

By Sharon788612

Overall, Sunrise (Sunrise of Naperville North) suited our need for location and level of services. They have a bus and visiting entertainment. The staff members were all relatively similar and interesting. They had a variety of rooms that were all great.

May 24, 2016

By Tim473152

I had a great tour at Sunrise of Naperville North. The staff member was great and spent a lot of time with me, was very helpful, and made me feel welcome. She showed the place very thoroughly, so I was very pleased with the experience. I found the activities to be very positive. If we hadn’t made the decision to have my mom stay at home with a caregiver, we very seriously would have probably pursued Sunrise based on a number of things, including the activities.

December 30, 2015

By Joy52

My parents are already placed in Sunrise of Naperville North. They have a high ratio of staff to residents and my father needed that. They also have a very nice atmosphere, the staff is very personable, and the living quarters are nice. They haven't done activities yet because they just have been in there for a few days and they're not up to it yet, but they have been trying to get for them to do activities. The food is just OK, it's not great.

July 28, 2015

Sunrise of Naperville North was fine. The staff was very helpful and very pleasant. I did not have a problem there at all. The rooms and apartments were more than adequate.

June 22, 2014

By ph8893

Bed bug infestation in the memory care unit and 9 days to take care of it. This place has been a complete disapointment and we are pulling our loved one out of this facility. Food is substandard, caregiving staff is weak and lacks any compassion. Billing department is completely disorganized. This has been a complete disappointment and has created a tremendous amount of stress on our family. The lack of professionalism is appalling, witnessing our loved one unbathed and sitting in their waste was one of the most difficult and horrible experiences. It is a smoke and mirror place, looks good on the outside, however it is an illusion.

We are sorry you have had a negative experience at our community. We take your comments very seriously and would like to speak with you further. Please contact information@sunriseseniorliving.com with your contact information so that we can reach out to you. Thanks, The Sunrise Team

July 30, 2013

By Mary21505850

We were looking for a memory care facility for my husband so our family visited Sunrise of Naperville North. The facility has assisted living, memory care, and nursing home-type arrangements. We had lunch there, and the food was wonderful. The staff was very nice too. They took extra time for us so we could look at everything. We enjoyed our visit. Even my son-in-law from England, who was a little bit hesitant to go into those places, appreciated the experience we had there.

November 19, 2012

By Dakota3

I and other members of my family have been very happy with the care provided to my Great Aunt. The facility is always very clean, the staff seems very courteous and my Aunt seems happy living there. My Aunt enjoys the social aspects of the facility and visiting with others at meals and various game activities. I've eaten their with her and have to say the food was quite good as well. My only complaint, is sometimes they have seemed to be short staffed at bedtime and have placed my Aunt in bed by about 7:00 PM and it seems to be because they just that many of the clients need their help at this time and therefore, some have to go to bed early than others. But on the whole, it's been a very pleasant experience for my Aunt and made it on myself to know she's well taken care of.

October 30, 2012

By ggmts27

My experience with this particular assisted living facility was not a pleasant one. When I walked in, it felt as if I were in a hospital. The walls were a bleak white color with linoleum floors. My boyfriend told me not to take the elevator because it breaks down all the time. The carpeting was an unattractive dark green and there was a smell of curry throughout the hallway. The resident i was visiting also told me that the other people that live there put food in the laundry room for others. When i looked at the food, a good majority of it was expired.

July 28, 2012

By PatV

The bright, open public areas make this a great place for my Mother. The staff does a great job keeping up with her and can always answer my questions. Having her doctor, dentist and specialist come to her are added bonuses. Great job Sunrise.

July 28, 2012

By Jazzie1

I will transfer my mother here from another facility. She'll be closer to the rest of the family. This place doesn't look like an institution. It has a fireplace, a sitting room, a game room and only 5 or 6 rooms to a hallway so residents won't get lost. What I like about this place is that they have a sun downing room and an aromatherapy bath with scents of eucalyptus, mint and lavender. These services I didn't find in other places. Other services they provide include memory care unit and lots of activities such as cocktail hour every afternoon when they can talk with each other and interact constantly. They also have games and other mind stimulating activities. I will recommend this place. It's meeting everything I need as of the moment.

November 17, 2011

By eck

surroundings are attractive and well maintained. friendly staff are always up-beat and handle problem issues well.

September 30, 2011

By bls

I first visited this facility when a family friend became unable to care for herself and had to find alternate living arrangements. Although she was in bad health at the time and we all were quite worried for her, the facilities were very nice and the staff courteous and professional. I haven't spent extensive amounts of time in the facility, but the senior citizens there do seem to be lacking somewhat in direction and sense of community.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Naperville North