Franciscan Court

Reviews of Franciscan Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Franciscan Court

December 29, 2015

By Party's uncle

I couldn't be more pleased. The compassion and proffesionalism that the owners and the nursing staff provide for my uncle is outstanding. He is cared for like he is one of there own. The cost is very reasonable for the services the provide. They don't nickel and dime you for every little service that they provide, alot of it is included in the total monthly cost. I did not find another assisted living facility that did that. The facility is located very conviently near a busy intersection where there are a lot of businesses. Everything is not perfect. There are some issues with some CNA'S, but none of them are big, for the most part we , my uncle and I, are pleased with the CNA staff. I would recommend this facility for those who need some help. I would put another family member at this facility if the need arose.

October 09, 2014

By jerjean

We can't say enough good things about Franciscan Court. Our relative lived there for over 5 years. He was very happy there. He met many new friends. The staff was very good to him. He had his own studio apartment, which gave him his privacy when he wanted, and when he wanted to visit with other residents, there were many common areas where they could visit. He was always happy with the meals that were provided. He especially liked sitting by the pond and watching the fish. That was very peaceful. They have parties celebrating different occasions which all the residents really like. We would, and have, recommended this facility to anyone who is looking for a place for a loved one.

Costs for Franciscan Court

Photos of Franciscan Court

Services and Amenities of Franciscan Court

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

About Franciscan Court

Our facility is designed for those who wish to live independently but need some level of support to do so. We are committed to helping you maintain this lifestyle by providing assistance with all activities of daily living.

• A registered nurse or Certified Nursing Assistant is available 24 hours a day to provide continual health monitoring and to coordinate health care needs.
  • Regularly scheduled primary care and specialty physicians provide exceptional on-site medical care.
  • Full calendar of activities providing residents with many opportunities to socialize.
  • Three delicious home cooked meals are served daily in our central dining room overlooking a beautiful courtyard with a cascading river and pond.
  • Medication Reminders, Weekly Housekeeping, Bathing Assistance, Laundry service, and satellite TV included in the base price.

Our philosophy at Franciscan Court is to provide person centered care and services to each of our members. We are commited to maintaining the highest physical, emotional, and spiritual well being for all of our seniors. Our goal is to work towards maintaining an individuals independence so that a high level of dignity can be preserved. This holistic approach to resident care ensures you and your loved one the peace of mind that you deserve.

Map of Franciscan Court