Brighton Gardens of St. Charles

600 Dunham Road, St. Charles, IL 60174
Brighton Gardens of St. Charles (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 19 days

Sign a residency agreement by 12/31/19 and pay no suite rate in Dec 2020 or Dec 2021. Eligibility limited to new residents. Offer not available for Monogram Collection, Independent Living, Sunrise Villa communities, or publicly funded health programs.

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of St. Charles

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of St. Charles

December 30, 2015

By Donna C.1

Brighton Gardens of St. Charles was a very friendly, very clean, and attractive place. It was just too far away from me, and I'm my sister-in-law's main caregiver. Again, it was a very nice place, very clean, and friendly staff. The residents all seemed like they were in a decent mood, and I didn’t notice any unhappiness among them.

December 30, 2015

By Karen118628750

We were really impressed with Brighton Gardens of St. Charles. It was a very nice facility. It was very bright and very clean. The sales lady that toured us around the facility was very thorough and very professional. The dining area was open and large, and they did have tables that could accommodate up to six people.

December 29, 2015

By kimzup

I moved my mother here after a year of independent living. The staff was responsive and attentive. I received regular updates on my mother's status. They were very proactive when she moved to memory care and finally hospice. I was always welcomed. I highly recommend this facility.

November 09, 2015

By A caring daughter2

My grandmother was in Brighton Gardens. They didn’t take care of her the way they should have. When my grandmother had a wound on her stomach, they forced her to change it by herself, never helped her with anything, and forced her to move out when she got sicker. The staff was nice when I visited, but they didn't treated her the way she should have been treated. My grandmother had a nice, big room facing outside with a nice bed that had a remote to sit up with, and a nice bathroom. She liked the food, and they always had little food specials available. They have a Wii, and places where residents can get their hair and nails done.

We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to learn more. Please know we take all concerns seriously; we ask that you email us at Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com with further details so we can follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

October 29, 2015

My mother is in Brighton Gardens. It is nice and the people are very friendly. She has a private room that is kind of small, but adequate, and has a nice-sized closet. We don’t spend much time in there; we usually take her out of the room. I don’t like the food for myself, but they give the people a lot of sweets and sugar with desserts every day, about which I don’t know how I feel. They have quite a few activities; she keeps busy. The staff is very friendly and attentive. One of my friends has parents who are looking, and I would recommend this place to them.

July 06, 2015

By Cheryl108804050

I like Brighton Gardens of St. Charles. They're really friendly. They have a lot of activities. It was my second choice. The food was good. I looked at the calendar, and they have nice activities as well. When my mom went to visit, she played a game there and enjoyed it. They were very welcoming, and the residents were really nice and friendly as well.

May 15, 2015

My sister is in Brighton Gardens, and I am very impressed. The staff is marvelous. I cannot say more about them. They are extremely friendly, helpful, and attentive. She is in a studio apartment, and it is spacious and homey. It is perfect for her. Their food is wonderful. Their service is great. They have tons of activities; that is why I never get a hold of her because she is so busy. They do puzzles. They have a lot of entertainers that comes in. They do bingo and lots of arts & crafts. I will tell everybody to go there. My sister is happy there.

March 19, 2015

I visited Brighton Gardens of St Charles. I would rate them a 10 out of 10. I would have definitely moved my dad there, but the problem happened to be that my dad ended up pending for Medicaid. The rooms and dining room are great and wonderful. I would say the dining room is rather casual. It is more of a restaurant type. They were playing bingo or something like that. I think they knew more people by name there. The other facility they might pass them by or say hi but not know them by name.

May 12, 2014

By Sandi6

We went to Brighton Gardens of St. Charles. We were there for an interview, and for the couple of hours that they were there, I would describe them as excellent. The rooms were average. They were able to discuss that they do activities, but we were only there for a few hours, so I was not able to see them.

February 28, 2014

Brighton Gardens of St. Charles was very nice. However, it was a little more expensive and they didn't have a sink in the apartment which was important to my mom. Also they didn't have Medicaid availability. They didn't accept Medicaid.

November 23, 2013

By Frankie2

I like the location of Brighton Gardens of St. Charles because it's out in the country and that's very nice. It’s a new facility, very bright and sunny. The people were very nice and all seemed professional. They are just very expensive.

June 01, 2012

By Deggy

I think the staff was friendly and for the mostpart competent. I did like the fact that when you walked in you did not smell "urine." I know that sounds gross but I have found that with other facilities. He was able to take part in activities although he did not always choose to do so. There was an issue with him being taken to the bathroom in a timely manner, however, part of that was his fault as he would wait until the last minute to buzz them. One thing I did like about the facility was that he was able to have a glass of wine. He was also able to go on "field trips." He went to Walmart (his favorite) and went to lunch and dinner. I think that helped the place feel not so much like a prison. His depression issues I think were because of the place. No matter how nice the place is and the people are, it is depressing to be thinking of your life as coming to an end. This is an individual decision for everyone. They did have a social worker who would cooridnate the efforts of the doctors, etc.

July 30, 2011

By Marcia H.

My relative has found a friendly, comfortable community at Brighton Gardens. The staff is attentive, friendly and positive. Most workers know my relative by name and seem to genuinely care about her. The facility is as "homey" as a facility can be with seasonal decorations and comfortable and clean common areas. My relative's room, too, is kept very clean. The food is pretty good -- a little too much pasta -- but nutritious and filling. Activities are abundant and the residents are encouraged to participate. Facilities like these can seem depressing, but not this one. It is a vibrant place to enjoy life.

Memory Care Reviews for Brighton Gardens of St. Charles

Questions about Brighton Gardens of St. Charles

What programs or activities does Brighton Gardens of St. Charles offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Brighton Gardens of St. Charles believes in encouraging our residents to live with purpose each day. Some of their favorite activities include; drum circle, variety of art classes, laughter yoga, and several weekly outings.

What places are near Brighton Gardens of St. Charles or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Brighton offers a walking path around the entire community with an outdoor courtyard area. We are also a 5 minute drive to downtown St. Charles.

What transportation services does Brighton Gardens of St. Charles offer to assisted living residents?

Brighton Gardens offers transportation in our Resident Bus that is solely used for special resident outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Brighton Gardens of St. Charles exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our excellent dining program is an essential part of life at Sunrise. Residents can look forward to a variety of healthy and delicious meal options, all prepared with fresh seasonal ingredients.

What safety features or security measures does Brighton Gardens of St. Charles offer to assisted living residents?

We have a Concierge from 8:00am-8:00pm 7 days per week. Additionally, every resident, visitor, and professional must sign in at the desk when they arrive and sign out upon leaving.

How does Brighton Gardens of St. Charles keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We meet with each resident and their family prior to moving in for a special care assessment. Based on each resident’s unique care needs and preferences, the Sunrise team develops an Individualized Service Plan (ISP) to provide personalized assistance with certain tasks such as bathing, dressing, medication management, grooming and other activities, depending on the specific needs of the resident. Each resident’s plan is regularly reviewed for any necessary adjustments as personal care needs evolve.

If Brighton Gardens of St. Charles accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Brighton Gardens is a pet-friendly community with both a community dog and cat that live with us! We offer open spaces in both the front and back of our community for our furry friends!

What safety features or security measures does Brighton Gardens of St. Charles provide to protect residents who wander?

We offer a secured memory care neighborhood referred to as Reminiscence.

Photos of Brighton Gardens of St. Charles

Services and Amenities of Brighton Gardens of St. Charles

• Pets: Yes

About Brighton Gardens of St. Charles

Located just minutes from historic downtown St. Charles, Brighton Gardens of St. Charles is nestled in the countryside of the western suburbs. We pride ourselves in our special activity programs, customized service plans, wonderful staff and great home-cooked meals.

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable.

Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Map of Brighton Gardens of St. Charles