Brookdale Vero Beach South

Reviews of Brookdale Vero Beach South

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Vero Beach South

August 30, 2014

By Barbara94447450

Sterling house was a nice and clean facility, but their rooms were really small. They were 350 square feet. For one person, it might be OK, but we had our mom and dad. Everybody was really nice. The food was also nice. The dining area was smaller, but nice. The whole facility was smaller than the one that we chose.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. We realize that our rooms are smaller than many expect. Most of our residents are downsizing, which can be a difficult transition. They do not need as many items in our setting, as we provide many items and activities!

July 21, 2014

By lookin' for a home

Sterling House has a caring staff and is clean and well maintained. The residents seemed a little more sedate (not sedated!) than I expected. My mother-in-law would probably be more comfortable where the people are a bit more lively. There were some activities on the premises but not a lot. It's in a pretty setting and is furnished nicely.

June 19, 2014

By Vonnie1

Sterling House in Vero was nice, and everything was clean. It was more like a home. The rooms looked a little more like an apartment instead of one big room, and they had a kitchenette. I loved it. We had lunch there, and it was terrific also. The food was delicious and served very nicely. I could eat lunch there every day. The staff was fantastic and absolutely wonderful. They were very warm, and it was like they knew you already. The only thing was that the more care you needed, the more money you had to pay.

May 28, 2014

By Family of former resident

They can't seem to get the billing straight. I had to ask multiple times for something to be done for my family member. They are understaffed, and have only 2 aids on duty at night, for 40 residents. They seem to have a high employee turnover rate. They have many activities scheduled, but probably half of them don't actually happen.

February 24, 2014

By Diane69207250

Everything looked pretty good at Sterling House of Vero Beach. The facility is clean and the price is reasonable. They offer movies, board and word games, and all kinds of different things.

November 20, 2013

Sterling House is very nice and clean. I chose it because it is near to where I live and the cost is cheaper. The staff is very helpful. The have a lot of entertainment and they have field trips. The food is good and they prepare personalized food for her because she needs soft foods. It is within five miles from a big hospital.

June 18, 2013

By Ally1

We went for a tour at Sterling House of Vero Beach. It is a very nice place. It is a small place with only about 23 residents. The rooms were really small. The place is clean and in order. The lobby and the dining room is very nice. The place was nice, but just definitely not what he needs now.

March 29, 2013

A friend and neighbor at our condo had her grandmother there. The people were very nice and friendly. We were very pleased with what we saw. They had card games there but that's probably not what my step mother would participate in because she's nearly blind and she can't really take part in those kinds of things. They have very nice rooms and apartments.

April 03, 2012

By lgnee

I visited Sterling house for a Seminar that they were giving on Senior care. The grounds were very nice and the lobby was furnished in a way that made the room bright and cheery. I like Sterling, but it was a bit pricey. I do go their seminars whenever they notify me that they are having one.

Photos of Brookdale Vero Beach South

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: #8798

About Brookdale Vero Beach South

Brookdale Vero Beach South provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Vero Beach South