Island Lake Center

Reviews of Island Lake Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Island Lake Center

December 13, 2013

By Happydaughter1

The staff was attentive and caring. The administrator knew my mom and the rehab staff had her back on her feet in no time.

April 18, 2013

By Sherry14

We chose Island Lake Center for our mother because it was highly recommended by our friends. It was a modern place. There was a courtyard where the residents walked if they wanted. They had nurses on duty for 24 hours, and a doctor came in once a week. The facility was complete from the hairstylist to the physical therapy section. They just had about everything. The owner strived to listen and emotionally supported the families. The staff were caring, compassionate and cooperative. They were strictly hands-on with my mother. My mom was in a shared room with their own bathroom. She could bring whatever furniture she wanted. The place was really kept clean. The facility had a nice dining area. The chef prepared good food for the residents. We did not regret putting our mother there.

November 15, 2012

By Rhonda1

We visited Island Lake Center in Longwood. The staff was very caring and friendly. The building was a little depressing and it seemed overcrowded, a little dark and dreary. The rooms were fine.

February 12, 2012

By HilaryC

Absolutely horrible care! They sent my Mother home with a bad case of pneumonia, only to be admitted to the hospital the same day. If you are looking for an SNF for your loved one, keep driving!

Services and Amenities of Island Lake Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Island Lake Center

Island Lake Center is a senior living provider in Longwood, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Island Lake Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Island Lake Center