Wayman Place

Reviews of Wayman Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Wayman Place

June 30, 2014

By Andrea21

I like Southland Suites for my grandmother. I like that it is a smaller place and that it is only two floors. I like the in-house therapy there. I also like the people and the accessibility to my relative. However, the meals, I think, are pretty poor. Also their dining room. It is a basic assisted living facility.

February 14, 2014

By caring66371

Southland Suites was very good. The staff seemed friendly with the residents when they were engaging in their activities. The rooms were very nice as well as the dining room although I did not eat there.

December 30, 2013

By Robert82038850

I have come across Southland Suites through an online search. It was a brand new facility but it was just out of my budget. The staff was very nice. They showed me everything. They're very good and very efficient. The place was immaculate and the food was good. I like that people there were nice too.

September 21, 2013

By flore

I visited this facility when I was looking for a temporary place for my Dad to stay while we were away. It is a very beautiful place. When I toured the facility the residents were engaged in activities and seemed happy. The room I was shown was lovely. Everything was clean and welcoming. We ended up not choosing this facility because it is a bit distant from our home.

September 10, 2013

By Mary Jo2

I just had a request for my mother to stay at Southland Suites for one week while we went on vacation. Her stay there was very good and she liked it pretty well, but there was no need for her to go there fulltime. When we do, we will consider this place.

April 30, 2013

By caring5966

My parents are moving into the Southland Suites on Thursday. We chose this place based on the relationship with the staff and their residents, the care that they gave them, the rooms that the apartments had, and how the place looked to me.

February 12, 2013

By T_FSU

My father is living here. The facility is well-staffed, beautiful, reasonably priced, clean, and so friendly. I made a great choice choosing this one. Thank you!

November 07, 2012

By mogopo

My first impression of this place was given by the state of the grounds, they were immaculate. The management here definitely take time to care for the aesthetics of the area. The staff that I had a chance to meet were very helpful and kind to the other elderly people living here. All of the amenities provided to the residents were taken care of and kept nice. The Family Room that was provided for the party met the space needs of our birthday event. My grandmother was very pleased with how her needs were immediately taken care of when they arose. The meals that are provided to the residents are well made and delivered on time. The nurses are well trained and know what they are doing when it comes to geriatrics. Overall I was very pleased with this place and I am comfortable with my grandmother living here.

July 27, 2011

By skajag

Very nice facility with a caring staff thats starts at the top.

Costs for Wayman Place

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Wayman Place

At Wayman Place, we provide high quality, compassionate assisted living options in a lively community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We offer stimulating activities, such as picnics in the park, shopping outings, church services, and iPad classes to provide interaction in a relaxed atmosphere. Our main goal is ensuring you receive the quality care you deserve in a supportive environment. Request more information about our Longwood assisted living community today.

Map of Wayman Place