Wayman Place

Wayman Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wayman Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Wayman Place

October 08, 2014

It is the one I’m going to go with if I can’t find anything else. The rooms are nice and clean. The activities are interesting. They have different art things, getting out, and dances. The staff was wonderful and very nice. I’m happy with the tour.

September 08, 2014

I have visited brethrens who have rooms here. This community was very good. They have a policy of letting a family member and friend join the loved ones staying there with the meal and they let the occasional meal that you would have with them, be free. They wouldn't charge me for it. That was really nice. They did have a nice activity room. They had a nice rehab room, it didn't seem big.

June 30, 2014

By Andrea21

I like it for my grandmother. I like that it is a smaller place and that it is only two floors. I like the in-house therapy there. I also like the people and the accessibility to my relative. However, the meals, I think, are pretty poor. Also their dining room. It is a basic assisted living facility.

February 14, 2014

By caring66371

It was very good. The staff seemed friendly with the residents when they were engaging in their activities. The rooms were very nice as well as the dining room although I did not eat there.

December 30, 2013

By Robert82038850

I have come across it through an online search. It was a brand new facility but it was just out of my budget. The staff was very nice. They showed me everything. They're very good and very efficient. The place was immaculate and the food was good. I like that people there were nice too.

September 21, 2013

By flore

I visited this facility when I was looking for a temporary place for my Dad to stay while we were away. It is a very beautiful place. When I toured the facility the residents were engaged in activities and seemed happy. The room I was shown was lovely. Everything was clean and welcoming. We ended up not choosing this facility because it is a bit distant from our home.

September 10, 2013

By Mary Jo2

I just had a request for my mother to stay for one week while we went on vacation. Her stay there was very good and she liked it pretty well, but there was no need for her to go there fulltime. When we do, we will consider this place.

April 30, 2013

By caring5966

My parents are moving in on Thursday. We chose this place based on the relationship with the staff and their residents, the care that they gave them, the rooms that the apartments had, and how the place looked to me.

July 27, 2011

By skajag

Very nice facility with a caring staff thats starts at the top.

Costs for Wayman Place

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Wayman Place

At Wayman Place, we provide high quality, compassionate assisted living options in a lively community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We offer stimulating activities, such as picnics in the park, shopping outings, church services, and iPad classes to provide interaction in a relaxed atmosphere. Our main goal is ensuring you receive the quality care you deserve in a supportive environment. Request more information about our Longwood assisted living community today.

Map of Wayman Place