Ansley Parke at Oakbridge

Reviews of Ansley Parke at Oakbridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Ansley Parke at Oakbridge

December 27, 2013

By Phil6

We have my dad here and everything went very good. He has a bedroom off of the sitting room so it's very nice. Their staff are very good. I'm very happy with them. In general, they do a good job with regards to their food.

October 25, 2013

By Harold10

We saw it and that's the one we liked the best. This would probably the one that we will put her in, but mom is not ready yet for an assisted living. We felt that this facility would be the place my mom. She would be comfortable and happy there. The staff members that we met were very nice and the lady that talked to us was very pleasant. We saw the rooms and we felt it very suitable. I didn't have any problems with them at all.

September 22, 2013

By Nancy35606250

It had friendly and knowledgeable staff. The residents there looked very well. The room and the rest of the place looked nice and clean.

August 29, 2013

By Carol67469150

The staff was friendly and nice. They had a little library, TV room and lounge area. However, the one-bedroom apartment was small and dad didn't like the food.

June 14, 2013

By Brenda12

The people were very helpful and very friendly. They will assure you that your loved one is going to be a part of the family and he is going to be special.

May 31, 2013

By caring532

A friend of mine lives here and I can see that she is happily living there. We visited the place and I saw that it was very nice and clean.

May 09, 2012

By commercesd

We went to visit the assisted living facility since we were already in the region, looking at places for my friend's mother to live. The outside grounds were colorful and the interior foyer was like a nice bed and breakfast. The restaurant style dining area offers many delicious choices. The lunch looked like what you would find in an upscale diner. They also had a private dining room for friends and family to enjoy. The private housing options spacious apartments, and a variety of floor plans to choose from, were all lovely and looked like they had been personalized. The staff takes residents on weekly outings for shopping and entertainment - and they also take short day trips around the region. The exercise area has a really pretty outdoor walking path. The media center area was equipped with an extra wide screen TV and the community rooms were spacious and bright. This is a nicely appointed assisted living facility that offers residents flexibility and comfort. The staff is respectively and professional - yet caring and kind.

Costs for Ansley Parke at Oakbridge

Photos of Ansley Parke at Oakbridge

Services and Amenities of Ansley Parke at Oakbridge

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Ansley Parke at Oakbridge

Ansley Parke at Oakbridge: A Warm and Family-Like Community

Residents at Ansley Parke Assisted Living enjoy a unique combination of resort-style living and old-fashioned Southern hospitality in a family-focused environment of care. Outside, residents can enjoy views of the walking path or take a break in our landscaped courtyard and screened lanai or sit on our rocking porch.

Our goal is to provide residents with the best possible care with a focus on maintaining family and social relationships. We do that by honoring the unique needs of our residents while respecting their independence.

Our well-appointed suites at Ansley Parke at Oakbridge are designed to provide our residents with a comfortable and gracious senior living environment. Our residents also enjoy homestyle meals and an active social calendar. We cater to seniors who want a social lifestyle but who are ready to relax and let others do the heavy lifting.

Residents and family members will enjoy a peace of mind, knowing Ansley Parke at Oakbridge has:
  • Personal emergency response system for each resident
  • Fully sprinkled fire safety system
  • Full powered Generator

Ansley Park at Oakbridge residents may benefit from visiting care providers such as those who provide primary care, podiatry, and other services. In addition, physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on site through local providers. Residents may receive:

• Assistance with medications.
  • Assistance with appointments and transportation.
  • Personal Emergency Response Systems.

If you or your family member is having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. At Ansley Parke at Oakbridge, we cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but need a little help with daily tasks such as meals, self-care and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them. We provide a full range of care, so our residents may stay with us as the level of care they need increases.

Map of Ansley Parke at Oakbridge