Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

March 08, 2016

By Patrick24

Hillcrest is a pretty good place with good staff. My father is well taken care of there. I feel comfortable.

February 10, 2015

Hillcrest impressed us; it’s clean, and they seemed to have enough help. They have curtains between the beds so that people have privacy. The staff was very nice, and the whole place was nice.

August 24, 2013

By Ronald6

I had stayed in Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for my rehab. It was a very good rehab facility. The staff was fine and the food was average. During my first few months, I spent a good number of hours in the rehab department; it was an excellent experience. The only negative thing that I had with them was that at one point, I was placed in a room with three other gentlemen; one of them used to scream at the aides all the time and it was quite verbally abusive. Other than that, I still keep in touch with people there. It could also use more CNAs.

September 01, 2011

By Sandy Deen

I went to visit my grandmother in this facility one week. I dropped in about 3 or 4 times that week, and each time the halls were empty. There were barely any staff members, if any, in sight. The facility seemed clean to me, but my grandmother looked very unhappy there. As I walked through the halls to exit, it was always very quiet, and I remember thinking, "Where are the activities?"

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Hollywood, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center