Presidential Place

Reviews of Presidential Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Presidential Place

May 10, 2016

By TerryJVBQE

Presidential Place was lovely, and I liked the staff and the setup. I was ready to sign a contract, but unfortunately, Mom was not qualified for assisted living here in Florida. I have nothing but high praises. Alicia was the person who gave me tour and she was lovely and knew exactly what I was looking for. I toured the assisted living part as well as the memory care unit, and both were very nice. The dining areas were lovely. They had their own little movie theater. The residents looked extremely happy. I was there at meal time and the food looked and smelled good. The facility was immaculate. I was extremely impressed. It was a lovely place, and I would recommend it to anyone whose loved ones require assisted living or memory care because it was first class.

March 31, 2016

By Jeanette17

We like Presidential Place. We will consider this one very much because you could stay for a month and try if you’ll like it or not. The apartments were nice; however, there were a lot of old people. Maybe it is because we’re not used to it. We’re on our 70s, but it seemed that everybody looked 80 or 90 years old. The staff was very nice though. The community was nice. I wouldn’t say it’s the best one, but I would say it is very good.

March 30, 2016

By CJ9

Presidential Place was very nice and clean, but there were people that needed assisted living, which would not fit my parents at this time. The staff and the person who gave us the tour were very nice. The rooms were very nice.

March 27, 2016

By Visitor121703950

My mom is at Presidential Place. The people, the food, and the dining have been great. They have been very caring and good to my mom. It has been about three months since she went there, and they’re great. They have people that come in and play music and do sing-a-longs, and bingo and poker. They take the residents out for lunch every day. They’re really great about activities. They have a beautiful dining room and provide three meals a day. It is very nice.

February 16, 2016

By Abeaumier

My mother and father have been at Presidential for almost four years. I am very pleased with the care they are receiving. The director, Brie is very approachable and has definitely improved the quality of care since she started. The administrative staff is kind and helpful. Kudos to Brie, Eric, Ashley, Alicia, and Tonya.

February 15, 2016

By Baker Enterprise

We visited Presidential Place. It was excellent. The staff was great. The place was pleasant. It was nice with good customer service. The rooms were adequate.

February 12, 2016

By Pleased with our choice

My brother and I visited several assisted living facilities to find the right one for our mom. Presidential Place was the one we chose. It was clean, spacious, and beautifully decorated, but not over-fancy like some we visited...very homelike. From Brie, the manager, to Eric and Preston in maintenance, the staff cannot do enough to make my mom happy. The nursing staff is amazing! After four months of her being there, we are still extremely pleased with our decision.

February 11, 2016

By Neighbor123

I went to visit my neighbor who unfortunately has dementia. I was amazed by how clean the unit was and the residents were involved in activities and treated with dignity. There was a young aide there- I wish I had gotten her name- she was so kind and patient with the residents. The administrator- who I thought was a patients family member- because of the care and affection she displayed with the residents. I left there feeling that my friend was in very good hands.

February 11, 2016

By Ileana1

Presidential Place had very limited Spanish speaking staff. There was nothing elegant; just basic nice. The staff was average to nicer than the others, and they had average rooms. The activities were very basic also; nothing out of this world, but I would recommend it.

December 28, 2015

By Caring son20

I went to the Presidential Palace, and my mother didn't care for the place. I thought it was nice and clean and seemed a little crowded. There were a lot of people in the living room area, and it wasn't as spacious as what we probably would have liked.

December 10, 2015

By anonymous117902350

My mother is in Presidential Place, and I love it. Her room is very nice, clean, and comfortable.

November 30, 2015

By Joanne117125550

Presidential Place was wonderful with wonderful people. In fact, the lady there called me every week because I had called to tell her that my father-in-law had gone into the hospital in New York. She called me to see what was going on and was very accommodating. The place was beautiful. They would take residents to their doctors and all that.

October 18, 2015

By David Smith

what a beautiful place: the front desk person was nice the staff was speaking a language that I did not understand and thought they where very loud, after having a nice lunch with the marketing person we decided to walk around more. and the same thing I have seen at numerous facilities that the staff was rude speaking there native language and watching television while residents where sleeping in the chairs in the hallway's

July 20, 2015

Presidential Place, I felt, is a complete and friendly facility. The rooms/apartments are very nice. Their dining room is very nice, and their food is always good. They have exercise, and they have musical entertainment for them in the afternoon. They have a full-length movie at 6 p.m. every night on a big screen, they have trips where they can take a bus to a shopping center, and they can go on a bus to a restaurant once a week. They have a lot going on for the people. I have a family member who moved in there. She moved in around the 10th of June. I'm very satisfied with Presidential Place.

June 18, 2015

By Dolores16

The Presidential Place was nice but a little smaller. They had a lot of activities, the rooms were very nice, and they seemed to be clean.

February 10, 2015

Presidential Place was nice, but we didn’t like it. The rooms were small; it just didn’t feel right. The lady who showed us around was very nice. They have an entertainment room, and the dining room was small and crowded.

November 21, 2014

Presidential Place was a nice place. I had a tour by the chef. It was a little crowded towards the dining room, but it was very pleasant, newer, and modern. As far as overall grounds, I think they were limited than what it appeared to be. The rooms were very nice and clean; security was tight. It was restaurant-style service on food.

July 31, 2014

The staff at Presidential Place was very nice. I saw one room and it was very nice and spacious. It also looked clean to me. I also saw the dining area and it was big.

June 30, 2014

By Caring20645850

We have chosen Presidential Place for my mother because it is close to my home, and it is a lovely place. Her apartment is nice and beautiful. It is large with a walk-in closet. My mother has dementia, depression, and anxiety issues, so she is not really happy anywhere, but the family is very happy with the place. She is being well cared for. She says everybody is extremely nice. Everybody is pleasant and very kind to her. My mother is happy as she is able to be. Other than that, we like the way they are able to get her physical therapy and lymphedema therapy. They have a doctor there that they can set up for her. They do her medication without a problem. They bring her meals to her room. Presidential Place's dining area looks lovely. The food is so-so, though.

May 30, 2014

I moved in to Presidential Place last April 9th. It is very good so far. The care is fine. I have medical assistance administering medicines to me. They clean our room, make our bed, and do our laundry. We have a good restaurant. They have movie night every night after supper. They have other social activities, like bingo and some other games in the afternoon. They have entertainment that comes in to present different musicals and readings. They also take us to the grocery stores and other places on the schedule during the week. Everything works out so well.

April 29, 2014

By Cindy46

I don't have complaints about Presidential Place, except that it is just assisted living. My mother liked it at first. It was like one of the first places I took her to. She liked it, and there was nothing bad about it. The staff was very nice. The rooms were nice, too. As far as size and everything, they were fine. Everything looked nice about it, and it looked homey. The people who were living there didn't look quite as old. They have bingo, cards, people come in and sing and play the piano, and they go out to different places, like to the mall.

February 26, 2014

By Robert79368550

I showed up and they weren’t prepared for my appointment; they did not have a record of it. But the lady on sight was very nice to show me the place anyway. I thought Presidential Place was a good community. It just was not a proper fit for my mother at this time. From walking around it seemed like the residents there needed constant assistance but other than that, it was a nice facility. The staff was very nice as well. I was fortunate enough to drop by when they had some entertainment happening and they seem to all been enjoying that. The place was somewhat homey. I was impressed by the nice dining room. It was clean and organized. It was under some construction for the betterment of the community. It was just good to see that they’re in the process of upkeep.

December 29, 2013

By Montrice

I visited Presidential and the staff was really good. They took me and showed me the rooms. They had some activities going on like arts and crafts. I saw the transportation that they had to go to different places that was available for the residents like if they wanted to had their hair done or things like that and it was nice.

November 21, 2013

By Caring72056150

The Presidential was very nice. That was actually my second choice. I like the fact that it was a relatively small facility so it would seem that residents would get a lot of individual attention. Their rooms were decent and nice. They have a room for dining and that looked nice as well. At this facility though, they offer activities similar to other facilities I looked at.

October 25, 2013

We weren't very impressed with Presidential although the staff were okay. We didn't have a very good lunch there and that was a disappointing thing. The facility didn't seem to be lively and seems like they didn't have anything going on.

April 17, 2012

By commercesd

While in the area, we made a stop at the Presidential Place assisted living facility. Even though we didn't have an appointment, the staff was friendly and accommodating. The main outer grounds had nice seating areas to relax by. We liked the way the main foyer inside area was decorated with fresh flowers. The residents were diverse - and included people at various levels of need. The staff simply attended to those who required more due to their varying degrees of physical ability. Staff seemed to be willing to accommodate any resident need. The nicely appointed private spaces were all fresh and seemed newly decorated. Residents are regularly invited to participate in everything there is to offer - from outings to indoor games, films and reading groups. There was a variety of types of food available - for example, meal choices ranged from a complete meal to snacks or lighter fare, for those who wanted it. Dietary concerns all seemed to be well addressed. We were offered some snacks to try which were very good: fresh vegetables with a dip, some fruit and hard boiled eggs. The facility encourages family members to visit regularly and participate in some of the annual activities, such as celebrations, holiday parties and other gatherings. The seniors here looked very well cared for and seemed quite content living within this environment - with kind and attentive staff, whenever they needed it.

Memory Care Reviews for Presidential Place

Costs for Presidential Place

Photos of Presidential Place

Services and Amenities of Presidential Place

• Fee Structure Extra: One Time Community Fee

• Dining Extra: Dining Directors And Executive Chefs Meet With Residents To Discuss And Incorporate Enhancements To The Menu, Special Requests, Favorite Recipes Or Foods, And Unless Otherwise Specified By State Regulations We Offer Therapeutic Diets Such As Reduced Concentrated Sweets, Mechanical Soft And Pur E.

• Features Extra: Library

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: Standard ALF

About Presidential Place

Presidential Place is a senior living provider in Hollywood, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Presidential Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Presidential Place