Oakmonte Village of Davie

Reviews of Oakmonte Village of Davie

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakmonte Village of Davie

June 01, 2020

By Maria Serianni

My mom has lived at Oakmonte Village since November 2019. I cannot say enough OUTSTANDING things about the care she is receiving!!!! The staff from the aides to the wellness center to the dining room to the reception area are superior! I thank Silve and Kevin for all their help and kindness with the transition of moving my mother into their facility! They were Guardian Angels!!!!!

June 23, 2018

By Dekel

Oakmonte Village has been great. My grandfather has never been happier. They always have different options available for food and they have a menu every day. Everybody is friendly and helpful. They have activities like musicians who come in and they take them on trips.

May 12, 2018

By Jerry

We chose Oakmonte Village because it's two miles from where my son lives. It has everything we need. It's brand new, the general appearance and layout seem to be great, and it's very convenient for us. The staff has been very helpful, the dining area looks great, and so far, we're happy and satisfied. The people we saw there when we visited seemed to be happy.

Memory Care Reviews for Oakmonte Village of Davie

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pool

• State Licenses: AL#12960

About Oakmonte Village of Davie

Oakmonte Village of Davie is the ultimate choice for luxury senior living in South Florida. We raise the very concept of catered living to new heights and bring together into one community the attention to detail and service that you've come to associate with a quality lifestyle.

We offer a state of the art resort-like lifestyle with endless amenities and activities.

Oakmonte Village of Davie includes restaurant-style dining, expansive theaters and performing arts rooms.

Our property also includes manicured landscaping and a beach entry heated pool and cabana area to take advantage of the beautiful South Florida weather all year round. Located off Stirling Road just west of University Drive, the 10-acre campus is well situated for its residents to enjoy its expansive offerings.

We offer a wide variety of educational, enrichment and fitness-related classes that are offered to the residents of Oakmonte Village by the David Posnack Jewish Community Center.

The lifestyle options of Oakmonte also include Catered Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care and allow each resident to live life to its fullest.

Our pricing is all-inclusive and our amenities are luxurious!

Map of Oakmonte Village of Davie