Allegro Fleming Island, FL

Reviews of Allegro

Assisted Living Reviews for Allegro

August 25, 2014

By MGordon

My father has been a resident for about 3 months and we're well pleased with how well he has adapted. The staff were wonderful at making his transition from home an easy one. He, surprisingly, enjoys and anticipates the activities and interacting with the other residents. He likes the variety and restaurant-style ordering of the meals. His room is nice and the therapy area is ideal. He enjoys spending time outside and this was a prime factor in our selection. The grounds and outdoor spaces for residents are nicer than other places we visited. This facility has met all of our needs!

April 23, 2014

By Joyce35

We had lunch there at Allegro. The lunch was fine. The atmosphere is good. The surroundings are very pleasant. I'm getting to the age myself where if I where to go somewhere, that's where I would go. I think the staff were quite competent. The business manager was a very competent young lady. She corresponded with my niece in regard to my brother and worked very hard to make it happen for him. The rooms were adequate. They were not large, but they were fine. It's expensive as well, but it would be doable for me. The dining room was wonderful. The food was adequate. It was just lunch. They have different things that go on there. I think they leave the premises somewhat and go on different trips and things. My brother is not an active person, so he wasn't too interested in the activities. I guess it would be nice if the rooms were a little bit bigger.

June 18, 2013

By Rhea2

Out of the facilites that we looked at, Allegro Fleming Island was the best. It was clean and everyone was helpful. The facility itself was well kept.

February 10, 2013

By caring0206113

The staff at Allegro is friendly. Everything has worked out well for me and my husband.

December 16, 2012

By brodie99

We visited this facility and took the tour. Beautiful, upscale facility. However, the "average cost" as quoted on this site is FAR MORE by $1000-$1500. at least, then what is seen here. This should be corrected.

November 07, 2012

By denac

Allegro has a secure area, but they didn't have skilled nursing that my mom needs. It only goes to a certain level of care. It was immaculate, clean, everything was so well-organized.

Independent Living Reviews for Allegro

Photos of Allegro

Services and Amenities of Allegro

About Allegro

Live the Inspired Life with Island Elegance...Located near the scenic St. Johns River on Fleming Island just south of Jacksonville, this stunning community offers expansive manicured grounds, easy access to pristine beaches, exceptional golf, fine dining, eclectic shopping and activities for every interest.

Map of Allegro