Valencia Terrace

Valencia Terrace (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Valencia Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Valencia Terrace

September 20, 2015

Valencia Terrace was beautiful. They had a beautiful pool. The outdoor space was really groomed beautifully. The rooms were spacious and very well taken care of. The hallways were good. The staff was good, and we just really liked it. I had dined in it, and the food was really good. They were very meticulous about their food. They had different things for the different needs of the residents. The staff was helpful. I was really impressed with the chef. He went around. He really loved his job, and he was just super attentive.

September 07, 2015

I visited Valencia Terrace. The rooms were larger than what we expected. The staff was very thorough. The food looked comparable. The dining area was more like a cafeteria. They had outings as well as church services on site. They had standard games and exercises. They needed to improve on the prices. The outside looked more like a hospital, and it felt like an old care home rather than an updated one.

March 27, 2015

Valencia Terrace is the nicest place I looked at. That is the only one I considered. It just seems to be a very quality place to live and not just a place to spend your last days. A lot of retirement communities just kind of look like a place that you go to die. They have both assisted and independent living. They have a lot of things available for the residents both indoor and outdoor. It has all sorts of side trips and a ton of stuff to do.

July 25, 2013

By Bob35

Valencia Terrace is a beautiful facility but it is more expensive than where I live now. It would be out of my range of capability. I would like to live there if I can afford it. I visited a friend there once and she has a beautiful apartment.

June 12, 2013

By Jeanette6

We have chosen Valencia Terrace for my mother-in-law. The environment is very nice and upper class. The surrounding area itself is nice too. They have nice pools and gym which my mother-in-law likes because those were things that she does on a daily basis. This is the reason why we chose Valencia for her. Her rooms and accommodations are good. They could serve her perfectly. The staff seem caring and willing to try to make everything work for you.

January 07, 2013

By Shirley10

My daughter found this place for me. I lived in Palm Dessert but my doctor said I should be near my family. It's because I have other conditions with a bad back and everything that's why they moved me here in Valencia Terrace. My family was worried about me. So I came and looked at this place. I wasn't planning to move here because I love the dessert but my daughter and husband were here and it's such a beautiful place. Nicer than anyone I've ever seen. My daughter wrote a check right away and I decided to live here. It's a new facility. It's only 3 years old. I live in a studio here. This is the only one available that is a big one and it has a beautiful view. I decided to take it anyway because it's the only one available in the assisted living. The people here are wonderful. All of the residents are congenial. I've been in another facility before and this is a lot nicer as far as the way it's run and the way the people are and everything.

August 04, 2011

By twoods

Other

This place is beautiful! They have everything from assisted living to full care. I mainly looked into the assisted living for my grandma. They have someone clean your apartment once a week. They have a call button in the bathroom in case of a fall. Residents have a button in the apartment that they press when they are up in the mornings. If they have not pressed it by 10 am staff comes to check on the resident. They have 2 meals a day, a shuttle that drives you anywhere you want, and a ton of awesome activities.

Independent Living Reviews for Valencia Terrace

November 08, 2016

By HP214372

Valencia Terrace is beautiful, the people are very friendly, and they make you feel welcome. They know you by name. It’s just a very warm feeling. Overall, it was a very nice place, and it’s very clean, but the rent is too high.

August 23, 2016

By Cathy223561

Valencia Terrace is pretty, clean, and well kept. The staff is very good, very attentive, and very polite. They have different activities like bingo and chair volleyball. My dad says the food is good.

January 30, 2014

By Gail19

I had found Valencia Terrace. The only thing is it won't be available for at least six months though. I haven't lived there yet so I don't have too much but I like the interiors. They have several different plans and one of them I can put all of my furniture in there. They have a salt water pool and all the people looked very happy. They have casitas where people live there part of the time, maybe they travel or something. They're private casitas with a 2-car garage. The meals looked very nice. They have a gym, they have a theater room, all kinds of stuff.

December 29, 2013

By Chris38

We choose Valencia Terrace for my parents because of the price and the amenities. The facility is nice. It is only four years old and it has large rooms. It has good food. They serve wine on lunch and dinner. They have activities all day long. They have an actual gym in the premises and they do aqua aerobic on the pool. They offer so much more than the other facilities that we have seen.

September 20, 2013

By Lawrence10

A friend of my wife recommended Valencia Terrace to us. We visited this place for my mother-in-law. Their staff is very good. They have plenty of things to do for their clients. In terms of accommodations, they have a couple of different ones to choose from. Overall, it is a great facility, although a little bit costly. It is quite expensive to live there.

April 26, 2013

By George21

My wife and I liked the floor plan that we had picked at Valencia Terrace. The staff was very accommodating.

Services and Amenities of Valencia Terrace

• Dining Extra: <Div Style="Padding:5px; Border:1px #E0e0e0 Solid; Margin Bottom:6px; Margin Top:6px; Background Color:#Fffffc">Valencia Terrace Offers Multiple Dining Venues Including A Casual Bistro, Outdoor Bbq/Patio Area, And The Terrace Dining Room. There Are 5 Ent

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: All Pets

About Valencia Terrace

As Corona's newest senior living community, Valencia Terrace allows you to be actively engaged in creating a self directed lifestyle balanced with the joys and comforts of a thriving community. From the scenic location and classic architecture to the flexibility of available services and wellness programs, Valencia Terrace offers you the opportunity to discover, share and connect with yourself, your friends and family, our dedicated associates and the local Corona neighborhood. As you enjoy life at Valencia Terrace, you will be building a sense of community for a fulfilling, secure future.

Our stylish Assisted Living apartments are designed for enjoying the modern comforts of home including full kitchens with granite counter tops, private patios or balconies, forced air and heat and much, much more. All apartments are also equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency response system designed to quickly get you any help you may need. Our apartment homes include the following services: two dining options per day with choice of venue, weekly housekeeping, basic cable, utilities and internet access, scheduled transportation and a variety of community amenities and programs. We will customize a care plan that is right for you allowing you to maintain an independent lifestyle while still enjoying life to the fullest.

Building

• Wellness Checks

• Contact name: Brian Grandbouche
  • Current management since: 2009
  • General dining:
  • Valencia Terrace offers multiple dining venues including a casual Bistro, outdoor BBQ/patio area, and the Terrace Dining Room. There are 5 ent

• Outside care