85 Assisted Living Facilities near Eastvale, CA
Also serving communities of Mira Loma.
There are 85 Assisted Living Facilities in the Eastvale area, with 4 in Eastvale and 81 nearby.
The average cost of assisted living in Eastvale is $3,025 per month. This is lower than the national median of $3,400.
To help you with your search, browse the 377 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Eastvale. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Eastvale 4.5 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Upland with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Eastvale, call (855) 863-8283.
4 Assisted Living Facilities in Eastvale, CA
81 Assisted Living Facilities near Eastvale, CA
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Eastvale
Eastvale was a dairy farming area and didn't begin moving away from its agricultural roots until the 1950s, when residents of Los Angeles began arriving. The community continued growing and incorporated in 2010, becoming one of Riverside County's newest cities.
Eastvale is home to 63,000 people and has a relatively small senior population, with 7.5 percent of residents aged 65 and older. There are 84 assisted living facilities in the area offering accommodations to seniors, all licensed and monitored by the California Department of Social Services, Senior Care Licensing Program.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Eastvale
- The Eastvale area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Corona Regional Medical Center, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- Money received from pensions and retirement funds are fully taxed in California, although Social Security benefits are tax-exempt. State sales taxes are also the highest in the country. Prescription medicines and most groceries are sales tax exempt, which may help the budget of seniors on a fixed income.
- Riverside County, including Eastvale, has high air pollution. The State of the Air 2018 report gave the county a failing grade for all three categories measured and this poor air quality may impact the respiratory health of seniors.
- The cost of living in Eastvale is 180.6 on the Sperling index, which is around 80 points higher than the national average. The high cost of housing has a large impact on this number and everyday expenses like groceries are closer to the U.S. median. Healthcare costs are almost 17 points lower than the U.S. average, which may lead to savings for seniors with regular medical expenses.
- Seniors who enjoy the outdoors may appreciate the 272 sunny days Eastvale enjoys each year, which is almost 70 more than the national average. Winters in the city are mild, with January low temperatures averaging 39 degrees and no snow during the year.
- The Sperling crime index ranks crime on a scale of 1 to 100, with a higher number denoting higher crime. Eastvale's violent crime is rated at 10.5, more than 12 points lower than the national average. The city also has a low property crime rate with a rank of 28.9, compared to the U.S. average of 35.4. The low level of crime may be reassuring to safety-conscious seniors.
Paying for Assisted Living in Eastvale
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in California
Assisted Living costs in Eastvale start around $3,025 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Eastvale and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Eastvale
Eastvale seniors who receive Social Security benefits may be eligible for financial assistance through the Optional State Supplement. California's Assisted Living Waiver also offers funding to seniors living in assisted living facilities.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in California page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in California page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Eastvale
Eastvale and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Eastvale, please visit our Assisted Living in California page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Eastvale
Eastvale-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in California are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in California page for more information about these laws.
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Eastvale
Review of Starlite Manor
My mother is a resident of Starlite Manor. Everything is fine there as far as I know, it's just a small place. The staff gets the residents up, they shower them, feed them, and they also have TV an... Read more
Review of Eastvale Meadows
Eastvale Meadows is excellent and very clean. The main caregiver is very compassionate and very knowledgeable in how to work with senior citizens. The location is excellent and not very far from a ... Read more