Estancia Del Sol

Reviews of Estancia Del Sol

Assisted Living Reviews for Estancia Del Sol

October 17, 2016

By Shari H.

Big rooms with plenty of closets and cupboard space. Tara, the Activities Director is excellent as is Pete who does maintenance.

October 13, 2016

By Ann168271

Estancia Del Sol was the one I liked best; the atmosphere was wonderful, and everybody seemed very happy and cordial. I really liked everything about it. There were a lot of activities. They have card games. The food was wonderful, and the residents I met were very friendly.

October 11, 2016

By Michael313012

Estancia Del Sol was a nice place, but it was farther away from us. It would have been closer to my wife’s sister, but it was quite a traffic to get there. Internally, the place has a really good social area. They have lots of activities and lots of transportation. They have washing clothes as part of the care plan. It is very spacious. I’m very happy with the place. They actually gave me some food there. They’re very nice people.

October 05, 2016

By Ken308513

Estancia Del Sol is good, and my grandmother is living there now. We had a good impression of it. We saw a very nice and spacious 1-bedroom unit. They have a gym, outdoor sitting like courtyard kind of benches, three meals a day, and a café bar where they can drink coffee or get pastries. They had activities that she can be part of like bingo, exercise classes, and a lot of things each month. The staff was good, friendly, and nice, and looked like wanting to know her.

September 30, 2016

By Ann367801

I thought Estancia Del Sol was beautiful inside. They had like a coffee bar or a dessert area where it felt like you were going into a bakery. The experience is very nice because you’re able to feel like you’re in a community. It was very clean, and when you walked down the halls, you felt like you were in an apartment living and not like a hospital or an elderly community. The staff welcomed me, and they had my name welcoming me in the foyer. I really felt important and dignified, and they answered every question I needed; they were just accommodating. The food was not upscale food, but it was good and tasty.

January 31, 2016

By Caring Visitor15

I visited Estancia Del Sol, it’s an assisted living and memory care facility. It’s newly built, and the rooms are a little bit spacious. She can get into a 2-bedroom, 2-bath, with a kitchen, but it doesn’t have a balcony. They have a small exercise room, and an activity room. The staff seemed caring and very knowledgeable.

December 15, 2015

By Visitor14

I liked Estancia Del Sol. It was very bright and uplifting. The staff seemed very nice.

December 11, 2015

Estancia Del Sol is very clean. They take them on trips even though my mom is in the memory care unit. There are quite a few activities both indoor and outdoor activities once a week. They take them on scenic drives, to ice cream parlors, and a little city sight-seeing. When my mom has to go to her doctors' appointments, I can either take her or I can pay extra for Estancia Del Sol to take her to her doctor. Their staff is very accommodating.

September 20, 2015

Estancia Del Sol was wonderful. It was a great facility. We really liked that one. It was beautiful, and it was very well run. The reason why we didn't go there was because it was very new, and they didn't have a lot of outdoor things. However, everything else was wonderful. The food and the chef were wonderful. Everything was really good. The people were very alert, very clean, and very well cared for. The people were very attentive to their needs. I was very impressed with them. The staff was great, so as the people that showed us around. They were very good. The apartments were very nice. Some of them had walk-in closets. We looked at a one-bedroom, but they also had a two-bedroom available. They were very nice, very new, and comfortable looking. They were very impressive.

April 08, 2015

By Kaile

Estancia Del Sol has truly been a blessing for my family and I. We placed our mother in the Renaissance program and have seen such a tremendous improvement in her quality of life. We took care of our mom for over a year before realizing that we weren't able to provide the quality of care that a community like Estancia Del Sol executes. The staff is so friendly, and so accommodating, we were so impressed from the moment we started the process, to now writing this. If you are thinking of placing a loved one in assisted living, or memory care, I recommend you start with Estancia because everyone on the staff is so knowledgeable and was so helpful through this stressful and emotional transition for my family and I. We find comfort knowing that our mother, living with such a devastating disease, will spend the rest of her life with loving people who take great care of her!

Independent Living Reviews for Estancia Del Sol

• Affiliations Extra: Non Denominational

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

• Licenses: RCFE #336426504

About Estancia Del Sol

Estancia Del Sol is a senior living provider in Corona, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Estancia Del Sol for more details on services and rates.

Map of Estancia Del Sol