Estancia Del Sol

Reviews of Estancia Del Sol

Assisted Living Reviews for Estancia Del Sol

June 22, 2018

By Kim

Estancia Del Sol is newer and they're great. They're taking care of my mom. The food is not so great. They have a lot of activities and the place is clean. The place is not so huge.

May 09, 2017

Estancia Del Sol is beautiful. It is newer too. What's nice about them is they have assisted living as well as memory care, so if your parent ends up declining mentally, you don't have to move them. They might have to move rooms, but they would not have to move facilities. The staff members were very helpful when I looked into it as well. Estancia Del Sol is really amazing. It's very nice. It is beautifully decorated. Their eating area is very nice and new. Their family areas are great. It's very new, and it's very state-of-the-art. Their snack area looks like a very nice Starbucks. They make everything looked very well cared for and also very pleasing to look at.

March 07, 2017

By Lori056850

The tour at Estancia Del Sol was very nice. They had a lot of activities. It's a brand-new building and felt like resort living. It is really nice. The food was delicious. I think they were very into their residents. The rooms were spacious and nice.

October 23, 2016

By Gods servant

I visited a friend and her Mother here and was blown away by the care I observed. I mentioned to my friend that I would love to tour the facility and we began walking around. One of the caregivers Daniele was so sweet and opened the models for us to view as she mentioned the different activities the facility offered. The serving staff was amazing and the food we had for lunch was delicious. Much better than I anticipated thinking it would taste like hospital food. The medtech, whom I believes name was Lara was so nice as my friends dear Mother needed reassurance when taking her meds. By far, hands down the best facility I have ever visited.

October 17, 2016

By Shari H.

Big rooms with plenty of closets and cupboard space. Tara, the Activities Director is excellent as is Pete who does maintenance.

October 13, 2016

By Ann168271

Estancia Del Sol was the one I liked best; the atmosphere was wonderful, and everybody seemed very happy and cordial. I really liked everything about it. There were a lot of activities. They have card games. The food was wonderful, and the residents I met were very friendly.

October 11, 2016

By Michael313012

Estancia Del Sol was a nice place, but it was farther away from us. It would have been closer to my wife’s sister, but it was quite a traffic to get there. Internally, the place has a really good social area. They have lots of activities and lots of transportation. They have washing clothes as part of the care plan. It is very spacious. I’m very happy with the place. They actually gave me some food there. They’re very nice people.

October 05, 2016

By Ken308513

Estancia Del Sol is good, and my grandmother is living there now. We had a good impression of it. We saw a very nice and spacious 1-bedroom unit. They have a gym, outdoor sitting like courtyard kind of benches, three meals a day, and a café bar where they can drink coffee or get pastries. They had activities that she can be part of like bingo, exercise classes, and a lot of things each month. The staff was good, friendly, and nice, and looked like wanting to know her.

September 30, 2016

By Ann367801

I thought Estancia Del Sol was beautiful inside. They had like a coffee bar or a dessert area where it felt like you were going into a bakery. The experience is very nice because you’re able to feel like you’re in a community. It was very clean, and when you walked down the halls, you felt like you were in an apartment living and not like a hospital or an elderly community. The staff welcomed me, and they had my name welcoming me in the foyer. I really felt important and dignified, and they answered every question I needed; they were just accommodating. The food was not upscale food, but it was good and tasty.

January 31, 2016

By Caring Visitor15

I visited Estancia Del Sol, it’s an assisted living and memory care facility. It’s newly built, and the rooms are a little bit spacious. She can get into a 2-bedroom, 2-bath, with a kitchen, but it doesn’t have a balcony. They have a small exercise room, and an activity room. The staff seemed caring and very knowledgeable.

December 15, 2015

By Visitor14

I liked Estancia Del Sol. It was very bright and uplifting. The staff seemed very nice.

December 11, 2015

Estancia Del Sol is very clean. They take them on trips even though my mom is in the memory care unit. There are quite a few activities both indoor and outdoor activities once a week. They take them on scenic drives, to ice cream parlors, and a little city sight-seeing. When my mom has to go to her doctors' appointments, I can either take her or I can pay extra for Estancia Del Sol to take her to her doctor. Their staff is very accommodating.

September 20, 2015

Estancia Del Sol was wonderful. It was a great facility. We really liked that one. It was beautiful, and it was very well run. The reason why we didn't go there was because it was very new, and they didn't have a lot of outdoor things. However, everything else was wonderful. The food and the chef were wonderful. Everything was really good. The people were very alert, very clean, and very well cared for. The people were very attentive to their needs. I was very impressed with them. The staff was great, so as the people that showed us around. They were very good. The apartments were very nice. Some of them had walk-in closets. We looked at a one-bedroom, but they also had a two-bedroom available. They were very nice, very new, and comfortable looking. They were very impressive.

April 08, 2015

By Kaile

Estancia Del Sol has truly been a blessing for my family and I. We placed our mother in the Renaissance program and have seen such a tremendous improvement in her quality of life. We took care of our mom for over a year before realizing that we weren't able to provide the quality of care that a community like Estancia Del Sol executes. The staff is so friendly, and so accommodating, we were so impressed from the moment we started the process, to now writing this. If you are thinking of placing a loved one in assisted living, or memory care, I recommend you start with Estancia because everyone on the staff is so knowledgeable and was so helpful through this stressful and emotional transition for my family and I. We find comfort knowing that our mother, living with such a devastating disease, will spend the rest of her life with loving people who take great care of her!

Independent Living Reviews for Estancia Del Sol

November 29, 2016

By Edward756844

I have moved my parents into the Estancia Del Sol. It’s very nice. It’s very elegant-looking inside. There are nice amenities. It feels like my parents are living in a nice comfortable environment with a lot of activities. Food is fantastic. Right now, my parents are in independent, so they’re not getting any other service, but Estancia Del Sol provides linen service, garbage disposal, and apartment cleanings once a week.

Memory Care Reviews for Estancia Del Sol

Questions about Estancia Del Sol

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Estancia Del Sol. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our average age is about 85 yrs old. Our residents love BINGO and all of the entertainment provided by Estancia Del Sol.

What programs or activities does Estancia Del Sol offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We have our MBK fit program that includes chair yoga and chair kickboxing. Estancia Del Sol also has an inhouse physical therapist.

What places are near Estancia Del Sol or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Within walking distance we have Walmart, In.n.out, Miguel's Jr. a few nail salons, a local car wash and other various small business

What transportation services does Estancia Del Sol offer to assisted living residents?

We provide local transportation for our residents (10 mile radius within our community)

What makes the chef or dining program at Estancia Del Sol exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Each day our chef provides 2 exciting main dishes to choose from along with our everyday menus.

What safety features or security measures does Estancia Del Sol offer to assisted living residents?

We have cameras on property grounds.

How does Estancia Del Sol keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our team members are regularly in communication with residents family members. This can take place in person, over the phone or even over email.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Estancia Del Sol during daytime and nighttime hours?

Staffing is based on resident needs.

If Estancia Del Sol accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Estancia Del Sol is a pet friendly community. We have an outdoor walking path with doggy stations.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

All staff go thru one on one training along with compliance trainings.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Estancia Del Sol. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our independent residents average age is 80 yrs old. Our independent residents love to go to social hour with their friends and enjoys outing trips.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

The movie theater, senior centers, parks, theaters, and casinos.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Estancia Del Sol has organized?

Casino outings and trips to watch plays.

What transportation services does Estancia Del Sol offer to independent living residents?

Estancia provides a bus which has wheel chair access and community car.

What makes the chef or dining program at Estancia Del Sol exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Our chef goes out of his way to make sure the residents get the exceptional dining experience. If a resident mentions something they like to eat, he will go out of his way to make it for them.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have plenty of outdoor living spaces.

What safety features or security measures does Estancia Del Sol provide to protect residents who wander?

We offer wander guards and egress doors

Costs for Estancia Del Sol

Photos of Estancia Del Sol

Services and Amenities of Estancia Del Sol

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Yes

About Estancia Del Sol

Estancia Del Sol, our picturesque senior living community in Corona, CA, is the perfect spot to enjoy the warm sunshine and blue skies of beautiful Southern California near the Santa Ana Mountains. Our gorgeous new community greets our Assisted Living, Short-Term Care, and Memory Care residents with elegant architecture, meticulously landscaped grounds, and richly appointed, welcoming shared spaces. We are ideally situated close to shopping, dining, and entertainment at Crossings at Corona, and convenient to health resources including Vantage Medical Group and Kaiser Permanente Corona Medical Offices. It’s easy to be inspired by the lifestyle at Estancia Del Sol.

Sophisticated finishes and true comfort distinguish spacious studio, one, and two bedroom floor plans at Estancia Del Sol. Private Assisted Living suites feature kitchenettes complete with stunning granite countertops, individual climate control, and lofty 9-foot ceilings. Studios in our Connections for Living by MBK Memory Care community incorporate sensory cues and attractive themes to assist residents with navigation and confidence. All residents have access to fabulous amenities including a beautifully equipped fitness center, an events and activities calendar brimming with opportunities for fun, and our delicious MBKuisine dining program. Of course, our biggest amenity is our caring and dedicated team of associates, available around the clock to assist residents when needed. You and your loved one will find Estancia Del Sol feels like home.

There’s something for everyone at Estancia Del Sol, starting with a gourmet meal program created to appeal to every palate and dietary need. Residents can share a meal and conversation with friends in our inviting dining room, or enjoy a quiet dining experience in the privacy of their suite. Our monthly calendar is bursting with opportunity for cultural enrichment, wellbeing, and engagement. Imagine having the freedom to spend your days engaged in the activities and pursuits that are meaningful to you, allowing you to live each day to the fullest.

Map of Estancia Del Sol