Brookdale Corona

Reviews of Brookdale Corona

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Corona

June 18, 2013

By Kris1

The staff at Emeritus were very caring and nice. My mother-in-law was comfortable there. There were a lot of activities. I would recommend to improve their food choices because sometimes it did not seem appropriate for the elderly. Nonetheless, I would recommend this facility.

May 14, 2013

I knew of Emeritus way back because it was in the area. The facility was large like a hospital with many rooms. I thought that it would be confusing for my mom if she would stay there. It did not have a close or family-type feeling. The staff I met was very amenable and nice. It was also too expensive.

October 03, 2011

By larry14r

Other

I have talked to them over the phone for my job, and they we're nice about, and they helped me out with any questions that I had. I would check this place out because it is in a nice community.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Questions about Brookdale Corona

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Monthly training assigned by corporate. Ongoing online training. Staff is constantly trained via inservices. Department heads give training at all-staff meeting monthly.

Photos of Brookdale Corona

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Corona

• Licenses: License #336426434

About Brookdale Corona

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Corona