Brookdale Corona

Reviews of Brookdale Corona

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Corona

September 23, 2014

By JERRY14

Emeritus really meets my mom’s needs and I am very satisfied. They have a special unit for dementia patients, and they're very attentive and very social with my mom. She is happy with where she is and they know how to work with her. They have a social singing group which she enjoys very much, and they take her out for shopping. The girls are just very accommodating for the guests and visitors alike. I’m really happy with her being there, and they did what they could to help me keep her there. I appreciate all their work in accommodating all of this; they’re terrific. There is nothing that I would ever complain about. They are more than accommodating and I just love them dearly.

June 18, 2013

By Kris1

The staff at Emeritus were very caring and nice. My mother-in-law was comfortable there. There were a lot of activities. I would recommend to improve their food choices because sometimes it did not seem appropriate for the elderly. Nonetheless, I would recommend this facility.

May 14, 2013

I knew of Emeritus way back because it was in the area. The facility was large like a hospital with many rooms. I thought that it would be confusing for my mom if she would stay there. It did not have a close or family-type feeling. The staff I met was very amenable and nice. It was also too expensive.

October 03, 2011

By larry14r

Other

I have talked to them over the phone for my job, and they we're nice about, and they helped me out with any questions that I had. I would check this place out because it is in a nice community.
See all Memory Care reviews (12) See fewer reviews

Questions about Brookdale Corona

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Monthly training assigned by corporate. Ongoing online training. Staff is constantly trained via inservices. Department heads give training at all-staff meeting monthly.

Photos of Brookdale Corona

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Corona

• Licenses: License #336426434

About Brookdale Corona

Brookdale Corona is a senior housing facility that offers a home-like setting and cheerful smiles from professional staff. The caring staff provides the assistance residents need while respecting their independence. The peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience and activities combine to create a wonderful living environment.

Map of Brookdale Corona