The Laurels of University Park

Reviews of The Laurels of University Park

Nursing Home Reviews for The Laurels of University Park

September 12, 2014

By Barbara89979350

My dad had rehab at The Laurels of University Park, and I think the staff and the nurse do the best they can. I was just disappointed because they didn’t get my dad out of his room, and he got very depressed and lonely. Socializing for the patients really needs improvement, and they said they had activities, but he never really experienced any of them. I think they needed more staff to monitor the patients, but the place was well-kept and maintained.

June 09, 2009

By Laura Gerlach

My loved one stayed here

This facility was incompetent in caring for my grandfather. We were under the impression that he would receive the proper rehabilitation for his needs, and we found out later they did not have the skills needed. It also took them almost an entire week just to get him a TV remote after they told us they'd get one immediately. We stayed on top of them about it, but still it was not done until later, and even then, no one would take responsibility for letting this simple request take so long. We moved him to another facility after two weeks, and when we arrived to the new facility on the moving date we found that half of his personal items were missing when he got there and were left at the Laurels when he was moved! We went back to the Laurels to find all of his things still in the drawers, on the vanity, and even the TV was on. No one took responsibility for this huge error either.

Services and Amenities of The Laurels of University Park

About The Laurels of University Park

The Laurels of University Park is a senior living provider in Richmond, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Laurels of University Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Laurels of University Park