Virginia Home for Adults

Reviews of Virginia Home for Adults

Assisted Living Reviews for Virginia Home for Adults

December 11, 2016

By Ms Angel destiny

Virginia home for adults is one of the nicest place I've been it might be an old building but the staff and owners treat you like your at home and that's what matters is how your treated and virginia home for adults is a home away from home! I love them people ????

August 18, 2015

By BOB 65

One of the best homes in Virginia. The staff is great best care i have seen in any home.The people will tell you how they love living their. After 30 yrs, the family that owns VHFA, still treat ever one like family.I would not put my mother any were but their. Great staff & owners, just like HOME . BOB .

May 20, 2015

By mr bob 1956

One of the BEST in Virginia. Old but give great care to every one, 28 yrs , they have giving great care and love all that live their.I love this place and would look past the cover on the book. Took the best care of my mother every. GOD BLESS , VIRGINIA HOME FOR ADULTS. BOBBY JONES..

June 11, 2014

By Ms. O'Connor

Other

This facility is over priced and unclean. Some of the rooms have no air conditioning. This facility gives the minimal care. The staff that passes medications are not trained in mental health and therefore cannot recognize if a medication is not working or what to do if someone is having hallucinations, etc. Very unprofessional place.

About Virginia Home for Adults

Virginia Home for Adults is a senior living provider in Chesapeake, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Virginia Home for Adults for more details on services and rates.

Map of Virginia Home for Adults