Harmony at Oakbrooke

Reviews of Harmony at Oakbrooke

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Oakbrooke

August 09, 2018

By Danora

The Crossings at Oakbrooke was beautiful. It was a very nice community. They had a very beautiful studio apartment that I was interested in, but I couldn't get my things together in time to get that apartment. The Crossings at Oakbrooke was very friendly, and they seemed to have a lot of activities. I like that they had increased care, especially for memory care. They have a full calendar of options and activities. They go on outings, they have exercise time, and they have church meetings available in the building too. The community is brand new and the location is good. The price is competitive with everybody else. I had a meal there, and the food was good. The administrator took me around. He was knowledgeable and had a good understanding of the place. Everything was nice.

Hi Danora! Thank you for visiting our Harmony community in Chesapeake. I am so glad your experience at The Crossings at Oakbrooke was a good one. I hope you visit us again whenever you are in the area.

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at Oakbrooke

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: Pending

About Harmony at Oakbrooke

Harmony at Oakbrooke is designed to put you in control of your future offering Independent Living Assisted Living and Memory services- all on one private campus. Harmony at Oakbrooke offers a community service by providing senior living in the Greenbrier area Chesapeake. The community is conveniently located one mile from Chesapeake Regional Healthcare Center and adjacent to several medical service providers in Oakbrooke Business Technology Center.

No Large buy-in- a one time entry fee is all it takes; Beautiful apartments that fit every budget and lifestyle;. Weekly Housekeeping; Delicious chef-prepared dining featuring farm- to -table fresh foods; Gorgeous open-air courtyards; 24-hour emergency call system; Continuing Care and Memory Care support, should the need ever arise.

Map of Harmony at Oakbrooke