Harmony at Harbour View

Reviews of Harmony at Harbour View

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Harbour View

March 17, 2021

By Georgia

I had a wonderful experience at the Harmony at Harbour View. The staff was very knowledgeable, very professional, very polite, and very helpful. It's very convenient and easy to get around. The cleanliness and upkeep is excellent.

Thank you for your 5-star review Georgia!

March 08, 2021

By Eunice

I went to Harmony at Harbour View. It was a great, fantastic visit. There were two ladies that really did the tour, one was assisting the other until she was free to join us, but it was a beautiful community, and they were so very nice. I really loved it but it was out of our price point. I was very impressed. I didn't see any activities at that time, just what they said that they offered; it sounded ideal. They showed me the library, the movie room, the dining area, and she did explain that they do engage the residents in activities, cooking, and any other hobbies the residents are interested in. It was spaghetti day, and my mom and I were provided with a spaghetti meal, and the food was delicious.

Thank you for your 5-star review Eunice!

December 04, 2020

By Kevin

We are moving my mom to Harmony at Harbour View. They had a good sales pitch and had the room availability that would be suitable for my mom. The place looks new, clean, and updated. They have the level of nursing care where they have a lot of folks on each floor of the facilities and so it looks like she would get the suppport that she needs. I did not interact with so many people other than the sales director and said hello to some of the nurses, but so far they have seemed very professional and helpful. The room seemed adequate; however, the living room area is smaller than we would like, but since she is getting a two-bedroom apartment we think she'll be able to manage with that.

June 20, 2019

By Tiara

I love this community. I was very impressed with it. It was very clean, and they had apartment type set-ups. You can get 1-, 2-, or 3-bedrooms. The levels of care are separated by floors. They have a movie theater room and a calendar of events for the month. Their dining room is very nice. They have a menu that they change every day and it gives you several options. If you don't want a hot meal, you can still get a sandwich or a salad. It was very expensive, but it was very nice. The front desk clerk gave us a general tour, but he wasn't sure of any extra things. He just showed us the rooms, the different levels of care, and the nurse's station on each floor. The staff was very helpful.

March 27, 2018

By Henry

My mother is there. She had been in their independent living facility several years ago before she had her stroke and that's where she wanted to go back. They're good. They have a lot of activities and seem to take good care of them. She can hear and tell that the nurse is somewhere close by just about all the time especially if she leaves her door open. They push her around to go to different activities and do different things. She made a lot of good friends there, and she's really enjoying it. The only problem I had was whether or not they feed them too much. It's brand new and fancy.

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at Harbour View

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony at Harbour View

Costs for Harmony at Harbour View

Photos of Harmony at Harbour View

Services and Amenities of Harmony at Harbour View

• Licenses: VA Dept. of Social Services, Assisted Living & Memory Care
  • State Licenses: ALF1104507

About Harmony at Harbour View

We are an active senior living community nestled in the heart of the shopping and dining area of Harbour View. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care. Our residents enjoy a plethora of activities and outings, as well as an atmosphere that brings back the feeling of belonging to a neighborhood, and having the socialization of people their same age.

Benefits are yours to enjoy:

• No large buy in - rental advantage
  • Beautiful one and two bedroom apartments that fit every budget and lifestyle
  • A variety of floor plans, some with cathedral ceilings, patios or balconies
  • 24 hour nursing care oversight
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Chef-prepared dining featuring farm to table cuisine
  • On-site billiards, library, hair salon, theater, 24 hour concierge and emergency call system
  • Continuing care and memory care support
  • Laundry services,
  • Therapy services available on-site
  • Gym
  • Outdoor courtyards

Our monthly rental agreements do not require the expensive buy ins or long-term leases required at similar retirement communities. Our "Rental Advantage" allows you to preserve your nest egg and remain flexible in your lifestyle, finances and future planning.

Map of Harmony at Harbour View