Harmony at Harbour View

Reviews of Harmony at Harbour View

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Harbour View

March 19, 2018

By EdjC

My wife and I live in a very comfortable apartment in the independent living section of The Crossings at Harbour View and we enjoy life here very much. I refer to the section that we live in as independent living PLUS because of the many amenities which make life easier. The numerous planned activities of games, physical exercises, entertainment, denominational religious services and so on, including the in-house beauty salon and rehabilitation center are not only among the many interesting and helpful things to do, but very convenient as well. In particular, we enjoy coming to dinner in the evening with our neighbors greeting each other with waves, handshakes and hugs and sharing the events of the day with those at the dinner table. The administrative people who care for us and keep this operation going so well do a fabulous job. We are so happy that we moved from a strictly independent senior facility to this haven at Harbour View.

March 13, 2018

By Micah Hunt

This community has a lot to offer the residents tbat live there and provides a wonderful service to the families as well. The team is so kind and considerate to the needs of the residents that live there and are always smiling. They do everything they can to appease their needs. I have visited on multiple occasions and the team is very genuine and consistent with their care! The rooms are spacious and have many different types to accommodate the needs of the individual that is hopefully moving in.

Mr. Hunt, Thank you for your positive feedback about our community, and your kind words, we always look forward to seeing you at The Crossings at Harbour View!

March 11, 2018

By motleyfh@verizon.net

Other

My mother was a resident of The Crossings at Harbour View in Suffolk. I was very satisfied with the professional care she received. She enjoyed participating in activities that were offered, such as Bingo, Dominoes and crafts. Everyone who worked at The Crossings was friendly, respectful and supportive. I always felt confident that she was well taken care of.

March 07, 2018

By DeneenEvans

The Crossings is BEAUTIFUL and the staff is always kind and friendly. The residents are full of life and I enjoy interacting with them when I am there to listen to a speaker discuss relevant topics for Seniors or for Happy Hour! I visit often and everyone makes me feel as though I am part of The Crossings family!

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at Harbour View

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony at Harbour View

Costs for Harmony at Harbour View

Photos of Harmony at Harbour View

Services and Amenities of Harmony at Harbour View

• Licenses: VA Dept. of Social Services, Assisted Living & Memory Care
  • State Licenses: ALF1104507

About Harmony at Harbour View

We are an active senior living community nestled in the heart of the shopping and dining area of Harbour View. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care. Our residents enjoy a plethora of activities and outings, as well as an atmosphere that brings back the feeling of belonging to a neighborhood, and having the socialization of people their same age.

Benefits are yours to enjoy:

• No large buy in - rental advantage
  • Beautiful one and two bedroom apartments that fit every budget and lifestyle
  • A variety of floor plans, some with cathedral ceilings, patios or balconies
  • 24 hour nursing care oversight
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Chef-prepared dining featuring farm to table cuisine
  • On-site billiards, library, hair salon, theater, 24 hour concierge and emergency call system
  • Continuing care and memory care support
  • Laundry services,
  • Therapy services available on-site
  • Gym
  • Outdoor courtyards

Our monthly rental agreements do not require the expensive buy ins or long-term leases required at similar retirement communities. Our "Rental Advantage" allows you to preserve your nest egg and remain flexible in your lifestyle, finances and future planning.

Map of Harmony at Harbour View