Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall

Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall

Assisted Living Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall

October 20, 2014

By LHJ1

After a long year of trying to find the perfect place to move my grandmother, Leigh Hall was recommended twice in a 24 hour period. I made an appointment, met with Ilene Lipton, and chose Leigh Hall. Since making that decision, I have been so pleased with everyone and everything. They were very accommodating to my time line. This decision was thrust upon me but Leigh Hall as a whole has been a blessing! They continue to take great care of my grandmother. I don’t know what I would have done without everyone here! They have taken the worry out of my day and let me be more concerned with just visiting instead of caretaking.

August 29, 2014

By Martha31

We just stopped by Leigh Hall Assisted Living one day and a lady took us on a tour. It was nice. My sister really liked it, but it was just too expensive. They have two nurses on staff. They have private rooms and semi-private rooms. They had just remodeled the place. They have a van so if you want to go to church, they can take you to church and back. They can also take you shopping. They have a special time of the day where you can go in the activity room to watch TV, play games, read, etc. You get three meals a day. You can eat in the dining room or you can eat in your room. One thing I like best about this community is that it is close to my sister's church.

April 14, 2013

By Emily3

Leigh Hall was a nice looking facility. Maybe I just went the wrong time of day when maybe most of the residents were out shopping or doing some activity. And therefore the ones that weren't participating in an activity were just sitting around quietly. So it just looked kind of desolate and depressing. But the lady who gave me the tour, Vera, was extremely nice.

Costs for Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall

Photos of Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall

Services and Amenities of Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

About Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall

Welcome to Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall, a premier senior living community in Norfolk. Centrally located with easy access to all the amenities of the Hampton Roads region, Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall is a unique and distinctive community. We provide comprehensive services for residents in a caring and home-like atmosphere that ensures they maintain a quality lifestyle.

Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall boasts a variety of amenities, including an airy lobby with grand piano, elegant dining room and therapy services. Our residents enjoy suites and companion rooms with a private bath. All of our rooms and suites are built around a light-filled atrium, creating a delightful and charming atmosphere. For our active residents, our full-time activities director coordinates daily activities, trips and social programs. Our transportation service helps residents get to their important appointments. With no entrance fees, enjoying life at Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall is an affordable option. We believe in personal and dignified care which is why team members are on-site 24 hours a day and we develop an individualized care plan for each resident. We understand that everyone has unique needs and we tailor services to our residents, such as medication management and weekly housekeeping and linen service.

The attentive and experienced caregivers provide compassionate care to residents who have all the comforts of home and maintenance-free living surrounded by friends and neighbors! Our residents quickly become like family. With a variety of living options, you'll be sure to feel right at home. Explore Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall further and schedule a tour today.

We were originally built as a suites hotel so all our rooms and 1 bedrooms are larger than most assisted living communities. We have 3 floors that surround a sunlit atrium that have the style and charm of New Orleans. We are conveniently located off I-64 in Norfolk on the border of VA Beach and Chesapeake.

Map of Commonwealth Senior Living at Leigh Hall