The Reserve at Greenbrier

Reviews of The Reserve at Greenbrier

Independent Living Reviews for The Reserve at Greenbrier

November 20, 2013

By Patricia44

I love The Reserve at Greenbrier very much. It was very nice, beautiful and bright. They have a waterfall outside. It was just a lovely place to live. I plan to go there later on but right now, I just can't afford to go there. They have everything there that you would possibly need. They even take your trash out for you. When I first walked in the foyer or whatever you call it, someone was playing the piano and it was beautiful. I'd expect something, you know, maybe a lot of seniors sitting around but people at The Reserve were not. They were actually in the courtyard having lunch. They have a lot to offer that residents can get involved in with regards to activities. I love the community itself, just the atmosphere and the environment of the whole place. It was just beautiful. The people were very nice.

September 24, 2013

I went to The Reserve at Greenbrier. This place was recommended by me. The facility does not provide meals. The place is very nice and they have entertainment. The rooms are gorgeous and the staff are friendly.

August 15, 2013

By Jilliane2

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about their clients. We met the residents' manager who's also nice. It was beautiful. But they had no shuttle. It was like a resort and the hallways were open to the weather. They didn't have many activities.

Costs for The Reserve at Greenbrier

Photos of The Reserve at Greenbrier

Services and Amenities of The Reserve at Greenbrier

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: All Pets

• Get Costs

About The Reserve at Greenbrier

At The Reserve, you'll find a visually stunning community full of senior living amenities that make active adult living fun. For your leisure there is a Community Clubhouse featuring Wi-Fi throughout, a Great Room with a fireplace and Grand Piano, a fully-equipped 24 hour Fitness Center, Library and Business Center and a Game Lounge with an Billiards Table. You may choose to join us in one of our fun social activities, relax in the landscaped courtyard by the fountain or enjoy the peacefulness of the veranda. By visiting our website you may take a virtual tour by looking at our photo gallery and experience all the beautiful features of active adult living for yourself. When you visit The Reserve at Greenbrier, you'll be amazed at the luxurious details we've included throughout our community.

In each of our apartments, you'll find a floor plan designed especially for Active Adult Living. A kitchen with extra storage space, a cozy breakfast bar, walk-in closets, crown molding, home offices with built in computer niches, your choice of a private patio or sunroom and more will be here to welcome you every time you come home. We have eleven floor plans to choose from. We offer one and two bedroom apartments ranging from 743 square feet to 1216 square feet. Your water bill, trash fee, and basic cable fees are all covered in the rent. As a pet-friendly community, you can enjoy your new home with your favorite furry friend and even make new friends at our bark park. If you'd like to come home to an Active Adult Living Community that is dedicated to luxury, fun and comfort- The Reserve at Greenbrier is just the place for you. We would love to personally welcome YOU home.

Map of The Reserve at Greenbrier