Franklin Park Sonterra

Assisted Living Reviews for Franklin Park Sonterra

Independent Living Reviews for Franklin Park Sonterra

October 30, 2017

By John

Franklin Park Sonterra is very nice, classy, and clean. The people were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. It's a gorgeous place, but it's just outside of my parents' financial means.

July 27, 2016

By Sarah035681

I liked the overall appeal of Franklin Park Sonterra. I thought you got the most for your money and was the most attractive and had the most amenities. It was very good. They offered laundry services and transportation. Generally, it was the best out that I visited. The person who gave us the tour was very professional and friendly. The lunch was very nice. The chef and the dining room were very nice. The menu was adequate. I got the impression that you could interact as much or as little that you wanted to. There would not be coercion to join in the activities.

May 22, 2016

By RajamPBMHW

Franklin Park Sonterra was very good. The staff was extremely professional, courteous, knew their stuff and answered all of our questions. We walked through the dining area and there were a lot of families sitting and having dinner that day. We arranged a meal with them to see what kind of service we would get. The dining area was spacious, clean, and the staff there was very nice. In fact, their head chef came and talked to us. We saw their courtyard and group activities, like crafts for seniors and cards.

March 08, 2016

By Tina O.

Franklin Park Sonterra was absolutely beautiful, amazing, and had all kinds of wonderful amenities. They had popcorn, a movie theater, and happy hours. It was a wonderful place in a very nice neighborhood but very pricey. The staff was wonderful, very helpful, and very friendly. It was a wonderful, very happy, very friendly, very well-kept, very nice place. I would absolutely recommend it.

February 21, 2016

By Neil P

Franklin Park Sonterra was very well cared for and very orderly. The personnel who took us around received us very graciously. It was a very nice place, very updated, and has all the equipment necessary to take care of seniors. We already made a deposit at this facility for a large apartment.

September 30, 2015

By Everette1

We went to Franklin Park Sonterra. We were impressed with it. We were satisfied. The staff was very good. They were very helpful. Everything was fine; however, the only thing is that they serve two meals instead of three. However, I do like The Franklin, it was acceptable, but they didn't have anything open, and of course, I'm not quite ready to move yet.

August 30, 2015

By Julia18

We lived in Franklin Park Sonterra. It had a beautiful location, but the food was terrible, and the staff was not cooperating at all. The apartments were fine. They had lots of activities -- Bridge, happy hour, and bingo. The staff and everybody should have more consideration, and I would not recommend it because it's very expensive.

July 20, 2015

By Christy8

Franklin Park Sonterra was very nice. They had an amazing setup, but it was kind of large for my mother. I felt like she might get lost. It seemed to be very well run, and it was a beautiful facility. They gave me a wonderful tour. Everything was very clean. The staff seemed very nice. The apartments were nice, but they were a little bit smaller.

May 15, 2015

Franklin Park Sonterra was close to my home, and they had lots of activities and services. They have exercise daily, Bingo, happy hour parties, and lots of special events. The people were very congenial and helpful. The room's floor plan is very easy, accessible, and well-organized, and they do have some storage. The rooms not spacious; they are small, and they could have more closets because the closets aren't very big. The dining area was very nice, and the food was excellent because we had lunch there. It is very clean, very well-decorated, very cheerful, and an overall very nice atmosphere. I was impressed by just the cleanliness of the staff and how colorful and cheerful the atmosphere is.

June 26, 2014

By Richard85835350

It was a very nice tour of Franklin Park, especially for something you've never seen before. We were toured by the fellow who was in charge of the food service. So we obviously got a very good treatment of the dining room and all those areas and all the food and stuff that they provided. But we didn't eat there. The place has a full-size kitchen, and all appliances are there. You do not bring a refrigerator or stove. Basically, if you have a bed, you're in business. We were surprised that their smallest unit that they had we thought was pretty big.

January 30, 2013

Franklin Park Sonterra is fabulous. I would love my mother to be able to stay there, but she doesn't have the means. Everybody was very nice. They take the residents to a lot of places whenever they need to go someplace like doctor's appointments. Everybody is very friendly that I have come in contact with. My mother-in-law is in independent living, and I go to visit her. She's very happy there. It worked very well. She's in a very nice 2-bedroom apartment. It's very clean. Somebody comes in once a week to clean the bathroom and do the linens. I haven't eaten there, but I think it's okay. You can even order from a menu.

June 03, 2012

By commercesd

We decided to visit Franklin Park Sonterra Senior Living San Antonio assisted living facility as we really liked the area and it is convenient for my brother's friend's family. From the time we got there, we could see that this is a very high end living environment. The building appeared very well maintained. The outer grounds featured a lovely courtyard with nice seating areas to enjoy. The dining rooms were beautiful and elegant. The many activity rooms and lounges were all nicely decorated. The accommodations resembled what could be found in a high-end motel.The activities ranged from board games, to discussions, private reading, watching film and TV and many hosted events. The staff is well-versed at taking care of a variety of types of people, from those who are not ambulatory - to people who have memory issues. The outside activities they plan regularly include a comprehensive and wide array of everything from visiting local restaurant favorites, and the public library to day trips to nearby regions. The living spaces were well-designed and spacious. All of the areas were pleasant to be in and we could see that the residents thought so, too. The furnishings and decor was quite luxurious. They have planned exercise classes - but also offer residents to work out any time they wish. We liked that they encourage exercise and make staff available for assistance. There was plenty of professional, yet friendly staff to take care of basic needs. Anyone who lived in this environment is sure to be quite content with the many amenities and activities here, while ensuring that all of their specific needs are met.

November 16, 2011

By Happy Daughter2

I cannot begin to tell you what a CLASS ACT this Facility is. My father is hard to please, but he is happy there. Three meals a day have choices and TASTE GREAT without heavy Salt! Staff members are loving, caring, cheerful, and well qualified. Activities for eveerone. Field trips, transport to Dr. Appointments. Rooms are wonderfully appointed and well thought out. If you have never heard of FRANKIN SR. LIVING PROPERTIES, you need to check them out. Specifically designed for Baby Boomer Sr. like nothing you have ever experienced! I am so impressed with Mr Franklin's vision and his determination to design senior retirement residences , including Independent living, Assisted Living and Memory care residents that are hands down IN A CLASS OF THIER OWN! Our family is sleeping better and very content with Dad living there. What a huge blessing for us all!

Costs for Franklin Park Sonterra

Photos of Franklin Park Sonterra

Services and Amenities of Franklin Park Sonterra

• Pool

• Pets: Birds

About Franklin Park Sonterra

At Franklin Park Sonterra in San Antonio, you’ll enjoy a carefree independent and assisted living lifestyle with our apartment homes. Each home is artistically designed to capture a sense of style. Functionality mixed with luxurious details gives your home substance and beauty. Maintenance-free independent living lets you enjoy a refreshing lifestyle free from the burdens and stress of home ownership. Sonterra also features one of our San Antonio Assisted Living communities. Having Independent Living and Assisted Living residences at the same community gives our residents peace of mind, knowing additional care, assistance and services are available should needs change over time.

Independent Living Homes

• One-, two-, and two-bedroom + den luxury apartments
  • Variety of spacious floor plans
  • Fully equipped kitchens
  • Large master bedrooms and bathrooms
  • Private patios or balconies
  • Basic cable TV included
  • Full size washer and dryer provided in each apartment
  • Elevator accessible
  • Covered parking and garages available
  • Additional large private storage rooms available

Amenities and Features

• Computer lab
  • Salon
  • Pool
  • Community Pet - Birds

Franklin Park Sonterra is located in San Antonio, Texas and is conveniently located near shopping, hospitals and medical centers. While living at Franklin Park you’ll feel like you’re a world away, but each retirement community is located within some of the most attractive cities. Shopping, museums, airports, entertainment, hospitals and education centers are just minutes away.

Map of Franklin Park Sonterra