Landon Ridge at Alamo Ranch

Reviews of Landon Ridge at Alamo Ranch

Independent Living Reviews for Landon Ridge at Alamo Ranch

September 28, 2016

By Bruce278157

The one we decided on is Watercrest. It is gorgeous. You walk in and it’s like walking into a Four Seasons hotel. It’s just beautiful and only about 1 ½ years old. Everything about it -- the colors they use, the furniture they have, the apartments themselves are greatly laid out, and all the facilities. But one thing we did like about it a lot was you can kind of customize. A lot of them have 2 or 3 meals a day, and that’s included in the price, while in this one you can adjust that because they have full kitchens in the apartments. So, let’s say, you wanted only 10 meals a month, you are going to probably go down there to eat other than breakfast, then you’re not paying for all those meals that you are not even going down there to use. The fact that we can take our washer and dryer is another big plus. We did have lunch there. They had a salad bar, and I think I just had a salad and soup -- I don’t even know if I had the entrée -- but the food was very good, and we liked it. The staff was great. We liked everything about it that we have seen. We were going to 3 places when we went back there to check it out. We liked the first one and the staff a lot, but we were not impressed with the place. And then, we went to Watercrest. After we saw it, we did not bother going to the third one. That’s how impressive it was.

February 15, 2016

By Jim120696150

We're satisfied with what we saw at Watercrest. The prices were reasonable, and the whole place was very nice. The rooms were nice, and large compared to all the rest that I've seen. Everything was brand-new. Everybody was very friendly, and very helpful. They had all kinds of amenities like buses, and they also had the assisted-living if you get to that point. They had card games, transportation to churches, river walk, different places, and a fish place. They had very good food, and you can pick out what you want on the menu. They got everything covered.

November 29, 2015

By anonymous120113750

Watercrest was outstanding. Everybody was friendly, and the staff immediately left me with the residents, who talked about their experiences there. The apartments are of a good size, well laid out, and accommodating. The food was outstanding.

October 29, 2015

By Bev Dennis

At Watercrest, you can be as active as you want to be or just enjoy your beautiful spacious apartment with privacy and security. We have group activities, meals and transportation as needed.

October 27, 2015

By J. Adams

I have been here at Watercrest for 3 months and I am very happy here. The service is improving everyday.

October 12, 2015

By dogpound

Great Community. Very beautiful design. Staff is very friendly. Also, very affordable.

Costs for Landon Ridge at Alamo Ranch

Photos of Landon Ridge at Alamo Ranch

Services and Amenities of Landon Ridge at Alamo Ranch

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Detached Homes

• Minimum Age: None

About Landon Ridge at Alamo Ranch

Life at Landon Ridge – Alamo Ranch revolves around modest luxury, personal freedom and optimal health. Comfortable surroundings, social activity, delicious meals, accommodating associates and a prime location come together on our unique campus to form a fresh and vivacious lifestyle. We modernize and redefine the retirement experience. Our independent living cottages and apartments offer chef-prepared dining, daily activities planned around our residents’ interests, scheduled transportation to and from shopping and appointments, and a variety of social outings. Our pet-friendly community also offers laundry and housekeeping services plus apartment maintenance, allowing you to have the freedom to pursue the lifestyle you enjoy!

Map of Landon Ridge at Alamo Ranch